Master Program Manager, responsible for evangelizing Lean Six Sigma across Enterprise Group entities in India covering span of more 10,000 employees. As a Lean Six Sigma Lead, key deliverables were:
· Driven Quality Symposium for India Chapter to facilitate 25000 employees for Hewlett Packard India.
· Driven transactional quality, quality assurance, and continuous improvements for solution center, supply chain, R&D, Knowledge management and data center business units
· Managed Quality assurance teams as a people manager which includes Goal setting & Performance management
· For APJ region, driven lean Six Sigma project certification as a governing member of certification panel
· Lean Six Sigma consultant for HPE India enterprise business units covering a span of 15000+ employees
· Facilitated Green Belt and Black Belt Training for APJ region entities
· Coached and Mentored on to Lean Six Sigma projects starting from project identification to Project certification
· Driven Organization initiatives on Competency building, Employee Engagement, and cultivating Culture of Quality covering more than 5000 employees.
· Trained more than 500 employees on Green Belt Methodology and more than 1500 employees on Six Sigma awareness workshop
· Managed Business operations for Product Engineering R&D portfolio of business for two years that includes Capex, Opex, HC billing, and Vendor contracts
· Managed Corporate Social Responsibility Back end operations for HPE India Chapter for three years
Was in charge to drive Quality Assurance for BPO operations for Insurance vertical and was managing a team of 35 quality analysts and providing support for 600 plus Head count team. Key deliverables were;
Was managing operations for Insurance and Mortgagee vertical and Key deliverables were;
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: