I have been in a service technician for 30 years. In the last 12 years I have been with the City of San Marcos Fleet Service Department. I currently oversee and share shop operation responsibilities with another lead technician. He is in charge of the light duty equipment and I perform maintenance and repairs on the heavy equipment. We distribute the work loads to three master fleet service technicians and verify all data entry and completion of work orders. I have very good knowledge of maintenance and repairs of dump trucks, backhoe's, front end loaders, mini excavators, hydro-excavators, maintainers, rollers, street pavers, various mowing equipment, electric utility trucks, trailers and fire trucks. I know how to read schematics, diagrams and hydraulic systems. I am an Emergency Vehicle Technician certified by Texas Association of Emergency Vehicle Technicians. I have certifications of achievement for FEMA and Smith System defensive driving course. I have attended Bergkamp patcher training and Tymco sweeper service as well. Being with the city has allowed me to learn about many different types of equipment. My current path is leading me towards the City of San Antonio and I would love to be a part of this team. Thank you
* Tymco-Model 600 Service School
* Smith System- Defensive Driving Course
* FEMA- Introduction to Incident Command Systems, ICS-100
Basic Incident Command System for Initial Response, IS-00200.c
Introduction to the National Incident Management System, IS-00700.b
* Bergkamp-FP5 Patcher SSTymco Service STymco.
* Emergency Vehicle Technician Certification Commission, Inc.- Maintenance, Inspection and Testing of Fire Apparatus.
* Texas Association of Emergency Vehicle Technicians- Emergency Vehicle Design and Maintenance.
* American College of Surgeons- Committee on Trauma- Bleed Control Basic v. 1.0 Course
*City of San Marcos- Pollution Prevention and Good Housekeeping/ Illicit Discharge and Elimination.
* San Marcos Fire Department- Certificate of Appreciation for dedication, expertise and untiring wapparatusesp the apparatuss' in service.
* Texas Department of Safety- Vehicle Inspector License.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: