• Experience in designing and developing the VCI/Cloverleaf product workflows which Provides Subvention, Bonus Billing and LPA data loads into data warehouse.
• Supporting the production support for Incident Management initiative.
• Resolve Production Issues and providing quick resolutions.
• Changing production support process in order to efficient provide resolution.
• Make sure that all the jobs are completed as per the SLA requirements
• Performance tuning of long running jobs.
• Worked as a Subject Matter Expertise (SME) on most of the Subject Areas and downstream Applications.
• Configured the MySQL ODBC connections from local environment to High Availability Environment.
• Worked with different processes of a project like Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling and Created the Conceptual Solution.
• Created the Design Documents (High Level, Technical Design) and Operational documents.
• Created the Detail Work Plan and Project Work Plan in order to coordinate concurrent development through different initiatives.
• Provided Weekly Activity Status reports to Leadership.
• Performed the Code Inspection/Review for the Coding developed by the ETL Developers to make sure the standards and the best practices are followed.
• Automated the processes from existing Manual processes.
• Analyzed the existing systems and made a Feasibility Study.
• Project life cycle - from analysis to production implementation, with emphasis on identifying the source and source data validation, developing particular logic and transformation as per the requirement and creating mappings and loading the data into different targets.
• Supporting the Informatica Administration activities involving creating and managing users, creating repositories, code migration from one environment to other etc.
• Debugger to validate mappings and to gain troubleshooting information about data and error conditions.
• Involved in fixing invalid mappings, testing of Stored Procedures and Functions, Unit and Integrating testing of Informatica Sessions, Batches and the Target Data.
• Resolved performance issues by doing test runs and incorporating tuning measures like joining tables in database using pre-session SQL rather than Joiner, keeping the Filter as close as possible to the source, using unconnected lookup, optimized SQL overrides, increasing target commit intervals etc.
• Designed and developed UNIX shell scripts as part of the ETL process to compare control totals, automate the process of loading, pulling and pushing data from & to different servers.
• Used Tivoli to schedule the workflow process Performed Unit testing, string testing, regression testing, smoke testing and system integration testing.
• Create test cases and test the transformation/jobs.
• Developed Slowly Changing Dimension type I, II and III.
• Maintained naming standards and warehouse standards for future application development.
• Incorporated the Email feature to send Reports to the clients on job completion.
• Data Quality Analysis
• Scheduled and monitored job batches.
• Created documentation on the design, development, implementation, daily loads and process flow of the jobs.
• Translated high level design documents to low level ETL design documents.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: