• Partnered with internal group within Starbucks marketing activities for Starbucks Rewards Loyalty Program.
• Managed end to end process for marketing campaign creation including brief development, creative review input, campaign launch, and post-campaign analysis.
• Worked with Starbucks loyalty program data, creating Tableau dashboards to provide real-time analytics.
• Collaborated with cross functional
partners to build, launch and sustain a new benefit for loyalty members.
• Developed and implemented digital marketing strategy to enhance brand and online presence.
• Responsible for creating, managing, reporting on, and optimizing all digital marketing channels.
• Strategized/executed a variety of marketing tactics including SEO, email, social, website usability, analytics.
• Managed paid media campaigns across
multiple platforms – AdWords, GDN, YouTube, Facebook & LinkedIn.
• Managed all aspects of merchandising operations of Home Department.
• Assumed supervisory responsibilities related to maximizing sales, enhancing margin, controlling expenses.
• Remain informed of corporate marketing
and merchandising plans, expectations and timetables to ensure flawless
execution in assigned tasks.
• Freight crew member of the Home Department; involved in all aspects of stockroom and freight operations; including the receiving, sorting and distribution new merchandise.
• Focused on sales by providing expert knowledge of products and gaining Customers trust and respect.
• Operated electric/gas forklift, pallet
jacks and other stockroom equipment essential to the distribution of
merchandise throughout the store.
• Cumulative GPA 3.3
• Awarded CUSP scholarship for winter and
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.