Passionate marketing professional, able to flawlessly blend creativity with efficiency. Self-starter requiring minimal supervision. Excellent project management and organizational skills. A team spirited individual who is motivated by achievement and community building, dedicated to delivering quality results.
Assisted Marketing Director in the creation and execution of sales and marketing campaigns. Identified opportunities for program enhancements.
● Created, executed and maintained engaging social media content calendars and email marketing across multiple platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) that could include: copywriting, design, editing, automation and publishing.
● General coordination and communication for marketing projects: working with partners, wrangling assets, motivated toward milestones, collaborating cross-departmentally, and maintaining project timelines and deliverables to ensure successful execution of campaigns.
● Maintained a detailed subscriber list and developed strategies to increase list engagement and size. Executed rigorous AB testing agenda to continuously improve performance: focused on customer engagement, traffic and leads.
● Leverage CRM database to further understand audience performance.
Developed a strategy to attract and connect with new donors - online and in person. Collaborating with social media specialists and creative team on content and execution in fast-paced environments. Managed annual budget - $400K - for advertising and events.
● Created and executed annual digital advertising plan including brand remarketing, display and search ads on Google - as well as traditional media.
● Selected and procured sites for special events; promoted events and worked to ensure that they supported the overall communication strategy of the organization.
● Negotiated and managed contracts with media organizations and event venues and vendors.
● Accountable for effectively communicating directly with volunteer leadership including campaign chairperson(s), and/ or deputies to coordinate events, and act as a driven liaison from United Way of King County.
Enthusiastic self-starter in a fast-paced environment led to book, program and manage all special screenings and/ or events, bookings and rentals for the historic Plaza Theatre and Atlanta Film Festival. Clients frequently included: HBO, Turner Broadcasting, Comcast, Weinstein Company, The Fox Theatre, AMC Network, GA Film Office, etc.
● Confidently procured high-quality contracts totaling upwards of $380K - up from predecessor's $60K.
● Passionately participated in the strategic planning process for screenings and events, including identifying event objectives and constructing initial budgets. Confidently monitored timelines for multiple events, including sponsorship deliverable payment schedules, communication deadlines, et cetera.
● Ensured compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations. Served as liaison with vendors on event-related matters in a fast-paced environment.
● Assisted with building and optimizing engaging marketing email campaigns with great attention to detail and monitored, analyzed campaign performance. Delivered timely results.
● Managed on-site production to ensure both venue and client work within their given constraints. Proactively handled any issues and emerging problems on event days.
Confidently managed day-to-day ticketing and box office operations for 3-5 venues across metro Atlanta, serving 230K+ festival patrons.
● Assisted with upkeep and maintenance of Box Office systems, equipment and utilities. Responsible for personnel hiring, training coordination, supervision, workflows, evaluation, discipline, scheduling, and payroll.
● Maintained the highest level of professional guest services while managing and resolving in person and phone customer service issues, in a timely manner. Ensured all associates provided consistently superior customer service to the customers.
● Interacted positively and communicated effectively with internal ticketing staff and all other support staff, theatre management and externally with festival guests, filmmakers, board members, sponsors, festival patrons, publicists, etc.
● Managed and monitored excellent communications between all critical parties to ensure accurate completion of ticket counts, event builds, inventory management, will call, guest lists and all other Box Office processes leading up to the actual event. Reconciliation and organized reporting of all the ticket sales for each event.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: