Experienced Senior Advance Manufacturing Planning Specialist with over ten years of experience in Tactical Communication Equipment. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements. Consistently saved costs while increasing profits.
• Realigned production schedules to factor in changing conditions such as materials shortages and changing designs.
• Collaborated with quality control and other staff to address production issues.
• Assigned workers and other staff to tasks and scheduled shifts according to production needs.
• Created timetables and production commitments using data from sales forecasts.
• Gauged production progress to inform leaders of performance concerns
• Presented production schedules to GDMS Field Services team outlining milestones and deadlines.
• Scheduled deliveries of POP, SNE, TCN-L and NOSC-L kits by specified time to begin production on time.
• Input data in Excel Pivot tables to create updated executive dashboard for quick reference of project progress and deadlines.
• Collated output, prepared, submitted status and performance reports.
• Conducted site visits, records reviews to investigate violations of planning regulations and ordinances, and notified proper authorities of findings.
Documented all transactions and support interactions in system for future reference and addition to knowledge base.
• Monitored systems in operation and input commands to troubleshoot areas such as Network connectivity and Software compatibility.
• Demonstrated professionalism and courtesy with customers while working to resolve complaints, problems or respond to questions.
• Analyzed Knowledge Management and Unit Standard Operating Procedures issues to identify troubleshooting methods needed for quick remediation.
• Worked with software development team on reported errors and bugs on newly released software and assisted in deployment of release fixes.
• Responded to support requests from end users and patiently walked individuals through basic troubleshooting tasks.
• Increased sales by educating prospects on benefits of products and services in comparison to competitors.
• Patched software and installed new versions to eliminate security problems and protect data.
• Engaged end users and answered questions via email, phone, and website live chat and in forums.
• Delivered new employee onboarding and training sessions via PowerPoint and Battle Command Training Program Standard Operating Procedures.
• Coordinated ongoing technical training and personal development classes for staff members.
• Evaluated success of training programs and recommended improvements to upper management to enhance effectiveness.
• Managed new employee orientation training process for more than 12 employees each year.
• Assessed skill gaps for employees in warfighting functional areas/ department and developed training courses to meet identified needs.
• Reviewed and edited all training materials for accuracy and company policy compliance.
• Trained staff during demonstrations, meetings, conferences and workshops.
• Trained new hires to perform cross-training exercises with experienced workers.
• Developed surveys to identify training needs based on projected production processes and changes.
• Led daily, weekly and monthly coaching, counseling and feedback sessions.
Secret (Active 2016)
Experimental Command Post
January 2019 - March 2020
General Dynamics Mission Systems
Managed an Material Requirements
Plannning team responsible for
delivering and executing the production
schedule in accordance with the
Integrated Master Plan.
September 1988 - October 2009
Department of the Army
Served in a series of critical
and operational management
positions while deployed
during two major combat operations.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: