Experienced Senior Advance Manufacturing Planning Specialist with over ten years experience in Command Maintenance and Supply Dicipline Programs. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customers satification, and driving overall operational improvements. Consistenly saved costs while increasing profits.
• Delivered new employee on-boarding and training sessions via PowerPoint and Battle Command Training Program Standard Operating Procedures.
• Coordinated ongoing technical training and personal development classes for staff members.
• Three years experience evaluating Brigade and Division level Command Maintenance Disciplined Program (CMDP); responsible for reviewing and suggesting program improvements.
• Managed new employee onboard training for more than 12 employees each year.
• Assessed skill gaps for employees in Warfighter functional areas/ department and developed training courses to meet identified needs.
• Reviewed and edited all training materials for accuracy and company policy compliance.
• Trained staff during demonstrations, meetings, conferences and workshops.
• Trained new hires to perform cross-training exercises with experienced workers.
• Developed surveys to identify training needs based on projected production processes and changes.
• Led daily, weekly and monthly coaching, counseling and feedback sessions.
Secret (Active 2016)
September 1988 - October 2009
Department of the Army
Served as Battalion, Brigade and Division level Command Maintenance and Supply Discipline officer; responsible for devloping, reviewing and implementing logistical supply and maintenance program policies. Division G4 lead, 1st Infantry Division, Command Maintenace and Supply Discipline Program for 52 weeks; responsible for coordinating, presenting, preparing unit inbriefs and preseting findings to senior and general officers.
Teamwork / Collaboration
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Process Flow Development
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: