Management Analyst with over 5 years of successful experience in Data Analytics and Organizational Structure. Recognized consistently for performance excellence and contributions to success in organizational industry. Strengths in data analytics and resource optimization backed by training in Operations Management.
Experienced Aircraft Maintainer with over 5 years of experience in Aircraft Sheet Metal maintenance. Excellent reputation for resolving problems and improving customer satisfaction.
- Evaluates Air Force Organization structures for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Allocates and controls position mix among military, civilian, and contract personnel to ensure mission accomplishment with the most efficient and effective use of resources.
- Improves performance through planning, designing, advising, and facilitating organizational and functional process improvement through integrated process teams, benchmarking, process mapping, work measurement, modern business practices, and metric development for manpower requirements, performance management and organizational design.
- Plans and organizes manpower activities for conducting management consulting services, to include operations research, systems and procedures analysis, workload essentiality, work distribution and work flow, skill mix, work methods and simplification, layout analysis, benchmarking, and work measurement and analysis. Designs methods and tailors consultation to improve organizational performance.
- Designs systems with focus on effectiveness and efficiency
- Prepares and maintains manpower reports and data extracts.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: