• Current Managing Consultant and a member of IBM Global Business Services Strategy & Analytics service line focused on cross-sector big data analytics.
• More than 20 years of diverse statistical analysis experience while working on a business, research, or clinical projects as a business consultant, data scientist and statistician.
• Proficiency in health sciences combined with the expertise in advanced data science methodologies.
• Deep knowledge of healthcare and health insurance claims, medical claims, medical coding, and data analysis.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, meeting deadlines, & working with diverse teams, and individuals.
• Programming, research, data warehouse management (Teradata, Hive, Hadoop, Netezza, Zeppelin, DB2, Midas+)
• Technical skills necessary to extract, manipulate, and analyze large amounts of data using Python, SAS, SAS EG, R, Spark R, SPSS, SQL, Social Media (Text) Analytics Tools
• Solid communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills. Enthusiastic fast learner
• Team leading and project management experience
SAS Base Certified
IBM Certified in SPSS Modeler Data Mining
IBM Certified in Python for Data Science
IBM Design Thinking Practitioner (IBM)
NCA certification in Molecular Biology
• Define key business problems, formulating
approaches, gathering and analyzing data to solve the problems,
collaborating as part of a consulting team in implementing the
recommended solutionand finally developing analyzing/drawing
conclusions and presenting findings and recommendations to clients.
• Apply strategy consulting and advanced analytics to business projects
from different industries.
Apply relevant statistical analysis to experimental outcomes.
Medicare & Medicaid Fraud Analytics
Implemented a predictive modeling system that identifies high-risk claims for investigation and tracks investigation rulings through an integrated case management system.
Lead a model recreation effort for multiple predictive and anomaly algorithms by enhancing existing programs and creating new programs.
Lead the team that migrated SAS algorithms into SPSS/R platforms.
• Performed data modeling to support the development of models and provide comprehensive data and analytic services.
Migrated data and predictive models from SAS to SPSS for a large utility company. Prepared the demonstration of the newly built analytical platform for a large utility company.
By combining several methodological approaches such as descriptive data analyses, segmentation, logistic regression we were able to build a platform that automatically updated the models based on new data that was loaded to the database. The resulting platform helped to drive revenue growth by delivering optimized and relevant actions at the point of impact.
Provided the analysis of Social Media using the IBM tool and methodology. Combined Twitter data and TWC weather data for a top satellite provider to identify customer satisfaction as it relates to weather. The results of the analysis significantly improved the technical support process as well as customer satisfaction.
Pharmaceutical, medical devices company
Developed the predictive modeling techniques (Logistic regression, Segmentation) to evaluate factors driving the incremental sale lift of pharmaceutical products.
Calculated a demand forecast for a medical device-related to the knee and hip surgeries.
• Performed research, analysis, and reporting of healthcare metrics, using appropriate statistical methods to evaluate quality and cost efficiency at various levels of clinical care.
• Provided comprehensive data analyses for the Oncology service line which lead to the certification of MD Anderson Cancer Network, a program of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center.
• Performed molecular diagnostics of genetic diseases, identified predictive genetic markers Developed and validated new clinical diagnostic tests.
• Performed multiple regression and correlation analysis on clinical trial data during the internship in the Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism.
IBM Manager Awards (2015, 2018)
7 publications, list is available upon request
English, Russian, Belarusian
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: