Hardworking Project Manager offering more than 4 years of leadership and project management experience. Proven success revamping processes and procedures and increasing efficiency and product quality. Skilled at collaborating with various departments and working closely with coworkers for effective management. Able to focus on multiple projects, understand key information, assist in the development of successful strategy plans, and identify areas of opportunity. Skilled at maintaining budgets, data analysis, and marketing. Works well with people at all levels of the organization, including stakeholders, customers, and outside vendors.
Project 1: Implement Workfront project management system
• Managed the implementation of the Workfront project management system.
• Engaged deeply with third parties including vendors and consultants to create a highly engaged and collaborative team.
• Stretched my role as subject matter expert to fulfill resource gaps.
• Served as the point of contact for any application queries for end users.
• Carried out organizational change management activities with customized training materials.
Project 2: Process improvement
• Documented current state processes with engagement from multiple stakeholders across the organization.
• Performed time study and identified areas for optimization based on process knowledge and subject matter expertise.
• Identified multiple solutions to various sub-processes to vastly improve time, productivity and enabled quicker reaction to changing market conditions.
• Worked with stakeholders to select the most efficient process which addressed all the issues, had positive engagement from the affected teams and reduced overall timeline by 2 weeks.
Project 3: Brand awareness campaign
• Performed analysis on previous initiatives and the projects associated with them to identify areas of success for upcoming strategic policy initiatives
• Identified different channels and engagement strategies to promote selected policy topics within budget constraints
• Created multiple timeline options which provided the maximum impact and engagement
• Engaged with creative team to develop impactful marketing materials closely aligned with the priority policy areas.
• Continuously monitored results against initial impact analysis and continuously apply course correction where needed.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: