Multifaceted & innovative marketing manager with 5+ years of experience creating marketing strategies to increase engagement, acquire new leads & drive sales. Enthusiastic collaborator accustomed to building rapport with marketing teams & vendors to launch integrated campaigns from concept through execution.
· Led both retail and one B-to-B channel for the US subsidiary for a global wearable technology company.
· Managed and allocated funds for marketing budget across digital platforms (Google AdWords, Twitter, and Facebook), promotional giveaways, trade publication advertising, printed sales collateral, and sponsorship initiatives.
· Developed marketing strategy and activation tactics that leverage sponsored athletes and running associations through social channels, promotions and events.
· Wrote unique sales and marketing copy for: social media advertising, PowerPoint presentations, brochures, print advertising, email marketing content, and product feature sheets across both B2B and B2C segments.
· Increased organic search rankings by utilizing sophisticated analytics tools (Google Analytics + SEO vendor BrightEdge dashboards) to identify high-value keywords and understand onsite behavior.
· Analyzed, tracked and reported key performance metrics, traffic behaviors and campaign performance through Google Analytics, BrightEdge and ROI from marketing activities.
National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders (ANAD)
Peer Support Mentor| January 2021–Present
Communities of HEALing Mentor | August 2017–September 2020
· Provided peer mentor support to mentees who were currently struggling with an eating disorder.
· Training for this mentorship involved working with leading clinician Carolyn Costin, to develop mentor skills based in part on her 8 Keys to Recovery philosophy.
· Mentorship worked in conjunction with Columbia Center for Eating Disorders to conduct the first randomized controlled trial on the effectiveness and cost effectiveness of peer support for eating disorders.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: