Flexible leader with a proven ability to streamline hospitality, retail, and general restaurant operations, positively affect net margins, and develop top- performing teams. Thoroughly knowledgeable of the dynamics of the hospitality and food and beverage sector, including Hotel Management and Restaurant General Management. Extensively knowledgeable in impacting organizational presence through the execution of high-impact customer service, client acquisition/retention, staff training and development, and branding/marketing strategies.
Directed overall operations for allocated food and beverage service areas within Arlo Hotel, including respective restaurant, lobby bar & lounge, rooftop, bodega, and private events/catering. Coordinated fiscal responsibilities through meticulous tracking of products, expenditures, and inventory management. Oversaw all daily routines, provided team training with added incentives on key goals to improve margins, productivity, efficiency, and staff retention. Key Contributions & Accomplishments:
▪ Planned and facilitated weekly projects with 100% compliance goal; these routines kept team moving smoothly without unexpected delays or issues.
▪ Created effective social media marketing strategies to deliver messaging, engage with target audience, and grow followers at steady pace.
▪ Effectively recruited, sourced, acquired, hired, trained, and supervised new staff members, ensuring adherence to all corporate policies, procedures & guidelines.
▪ Proactively updated and tracked all assigned equipment, supplies, and staff uniforms; revised, updated, and maintained all training manuals and protocols.
▪ Served as liaison and advisor to all office administration and personnel, adhering to unique needs of guests, assisting with guest satisfaction and relations.
Functioned as General Operations Manager charged with spearheading oversight and direction of daily duties, tasks, and events. Meticulously established safe work environments for employees by ensuring safety compliances were followed by providing adequate safety training and enforcing adherence to all related policies, regulations, and protocols. Key Contributions & Accomplishments:
▪ Revitalized and invigorated appeal, branding, and overall restaurant location, partnering with NY-based Public Relations Firm.
▪ Developed and redesigned all menus, marketing material, branding, web design, wine list, seasonal cocktail menu, and newly established bar program.
▪ Led design and launch efforts for versatile seasonal menu by collaborating directly with Chef, proprietors, and local vendors.
▪ Planned, organized, and coordinated art openings in restaurant, aligning with local galleries, community members, local businesses and schools. This initiative generated business opportunities and established lasting relationships within community.
▪ Collaborated effectively with local wine vendors, seeking organic and biodynamic wines that aligned with farm-to-table concepts.
▪ Significantly increased brunch sales by 28% within first 3 months of tenure.
Mentored team to high-performance, providing them with coaching, rewards, and positive and constructive feedback. Maintained and developed client relations and client satisfaction services to ensure proper customer retention. Managed budget by controlling costs, adjusting when necessary, and sticking with budget plan. Key Contributions & Accomplishments:
▪ Assisted with restaurant opening process, establishing and implementing related goals, strategies, processes, and ideas, that effectively generated business and solidified profitability.
▪ Created incentive plans to encourage team productivity and build working relationships.
▪ Meticulously orchestrated creation of innovative and vibrant bar program that facilitated appropriate marketability and brand image.
▪ Designed and implemented Open-Table process, which significantly improved revenue by over 35%.
▪ Led multifaceted and highly fruitful booking and hosting events across restaurant, lounge, and private dining areas
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: