Motivated IT Service Management Professional with 10 + years exp. skilled in ITIL best practice implementations and operations. Willing to go extra mile to deliver quality processes that will ensure efficiency and effectiveness in an organization.
• IT Service Management
• Team Development
• Customer Relationship Management
• Process Management
• Technical Writing
• Help Desk Management
Responsible for leading 24*7 Site Operations team and defining the SigFig's service management roadmap, scaling the Site Ops team to support our company's needs, serving as a strategic leader for our growing company and providing mentorship and coaching for team members.
Hold full accountability for a 24*7 operational management of Network Operation Center (NOC) team. Supervising and leading 20 NOC members working globally to oversee the LMI's highly complex Product Environments and take whatever actions necessary to protect the Customer Experience, maintain 100% Product Availability, and reduce MTTR (Mean Time to Repair) for any issues that may occur.
• Promote and support the deployment of Service Management processes to all groups interacting with Problem Management, Change Management and Incident Management
•Leader on the implementation of new software's (like BigPanda, VictorOps, etc.) into the company to automate the initiation of incident response activities
• Create strategy and manage development for monitoring solutions in support of Platform domains including Network and Critical Infrastructure
• Create robust documentation of existing process flows, identify areas of inefficiency, and make detailed recommendations for achieving ideal work streams
• Ensure SOX access control and enterprise access control activities executed per policy
• Lead IT Service Management (ITSM) tools implementation and customization based on ITIL best practices and project management based on PMI best practices
• Drive continuous improvements to keep assigned technology competency and solutions aligned with current and future business needs
• Instill a culture of operational excellence by driving continual improvements through problem management, automation and self-service
Represented Genpact at eBay Inc. while rendering ITIL Services (i.e. incident/problem/change management) in accordance with the defined set of Genpact proprietary Project Plan and Project Governance arrangements
• Provide analysis of a customer's current processes and recommend solutions to address any gaps in processes
• Weekly metrics reporting to management and collection of staff's status reports
• Effectively execute and drive continuous improvement for IT Change Management
• Leader on the implementation of new software's (like Everbridge etc.) into the company to automate the initiation of incident response activities
• Manage small projects related to ITSM delivery improvement
• Liaison with problem resolution groups to ensure swift resolution of problems within SLA targets. Manage documentation and communication of Known Errors within the corporate knowledge base
• Call and chair RCA meetings following major incidents and produce a formal Post-Mortem report to Technology Management and ensure action items are completed in a timely manner
• Liaison with suppliers, contractors, etc. to ensure third parties full contractual obligations especially with regard to resolving problems and providing problem-related data
Provided first-level, technical support for global IT infrastructure supporting 4000+ employees throughout the U.S. Manage a staff of 6, troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software and connectivity issues for Windows environment
• Manage the development and implementation of standards, processes, and systems required to deliver high quality and consistent support
• Using reporting and spot checks to identify areas of improvement from a process and user perspective
• Provide technology recommendations on equipment purchasing request and orders
• Co-ordination with upstream providers for internet routing/network congestion related issues
• Manage the implementation of methodologies that continuously improve first call resolution, customer perceptions and foster strong client relationships
•Develop processes to monitor trends based on customer calls, issues, queries and recommend ways to improve the quality of technical service as well as reducing repeat incidents
• Led projects for migration of old Lenovo laptops to new models
• Responsible for training all new hires on Help Desk system as well as setting up the weekly schedule for employees
Provided First & Second level application support for multiple accounts at the same time as per IBM's Global Delivery Framework model. Led a team of 15 members operating from multiple locations in US and India providing voice, email & chat Support to customers.
• Manage all IBM & client escalations, perform root cause analysis & implement appropriate solution.
• Performed tasks related to operating system issues, system recovery, data backup, hard drive partitioning, Internet Browser tweaking / proxy issues, network connectivity, system performance tuning & optimization.
• Streamlined the business processes as per ITIL concepts and built the TO-BE process flows post review of AS-IS organization state.
• Updating Front end messages on the IVR for Major outages.
• Performed tasks related to system security, virus threats & system health checks.
• Performed Knowledge Transfers & Tool Transitioning's.
• Good experience on working on Blackberry Manager & RSA ACE Admin for managing Blackberry & VPN accounts.
• ITIL V3 Certified
• ITIL Intermediate – Service Operations
• AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: