For the last ten years I have worked for the Department of the Air Force as a Civilian employee in the roles of Secretary and Management Analyst. In my previous position I assisted five of the company's leadership team members with day-to-day schedules and all administrative processes. I am a capable and consistent problem-solver skilled at prioritizing and managing projects with proficiency. I contributed effective communication, excellent customer service and innovation ideas toward team efforts and business improvements for over 426 teammates over 3 teams in support of 1.4 billion dollars of military technologies. I am progressive minded and in tune with new developments in my field. I have proven to be effective and collaborative with strong critical thinking talents. I enjoy collective brainstorming sessions which allow me to coordinate activities to achieve a common goal. I've been praised for my time management skills and the ability to discern decisions which required leadership attention and accurately characterized predicted outcomes.
• Assisted the Director in the performance of administrative functions associated with the supervision of military and civilian employees.
• Ensured unit program compliance with regulations, laws, policies, and commander directives.
• Serve as the primary point of contact to the Director for all administrative support programs such as task management, unit records, civilian timecard program, etc.
• Made arrangements for command sponsored events, prepares for or assists with, protocol matters related to special ceremonies or social events.
• Receive notifications and details of pending visits from Distinguished Visitors.
• Provide direction in a variety of circumstances surrounding protocol requirements.
• Responsible for individual and unit awards program.
• Review and process incoming/outgoing correspondence, materials, publications, regulations and directives.
• Maintain supervisor's calendar and coordinate meeting arrangements.
• Directly assist the director in the management of all administrative support program functions.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: