1 year of experience as a Lumber Sales Associate at The Home Depot where excellent customer service was a must.
4 years experience as a lifeguard
1. Helped improve overall efficiency of dept by maintaining a clean store and fully stocked shelves during hours of slow costumer activity.
2. Provided a safe environment for people to swim and enjoy the summer
1. Opening and closing duties including safety walks, stocking merchandise, cleaning, and loading and unloading trucks.
2. Special Projects for store including building displays, and clinics on how to use power tools.
3. Customer service helping customers locate material, answer relevant questions about products, and planning customers projects.
1. Opening and closing duties including pool maintenance.
2. Watched waters and assisted distressed swimmers.
Member of Big Brothers Big Sisters program for the 18 months and counting.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: