Hardworking and motivated professional with a quality-driven mindset. Always seeking opportunities to enhance efficiency, processes or customer experience. Looking to put expertise gained as LTTF Lab Manager to use in a more client-facing role, providing tailored technical assistance for heat transfer fluids.
· Midland R&D Technologist Group (MRDTG) Event Chair, 2019 2021
· LTTF Safe Work Permit (SWP) writer, 2018 – current
· Midland R&D Technologist Group (MRDTG) Chair, 2018 – 2019
· Mid-Michigan Technicians' Group, member, 2018 – current
· MOC Initiator and Reviewer, 2016 - 2018
· Food Lab Safe Work Permit (SWP) writer, 2013 – 2018
· Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) Super User, 2016 - 2018
· Midland R&D Technologist Group Co-Chair, 2017 - 2018
· Larkin Lab Hypothetical Team, sub-team leader, 2016 – 2017
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: