Outstanding organizational, customer service and communications skills. Has a positive attitude, and works at maintaining meaningful co-worker relations. Dedicated and hardworking also excercises good judgement. Team builder with strong background in training and team development. Ablitiy to handle confidential business information.
* Presidents List of Distinguished Students (2003)
* Deans List of Distinguished Students (2002)
I have volunteered in the following community events within the past year:
1. The Bottling Works Romney Royale Casino Night-This event is sponsored by Refresh Restart Romney. The intent and proceeds of this fundraiser goes towards the beautification and revitalization of historic small town Romney (Flags, decorations, clean-ups, etc).
2. WV Peach Festival-I am a member on this committee. I donate my time monthly to this organization as a representative of the Bank of Romney to help organize the Bank's involvement in this festival. Also, on individual terms, I donate my time to DJ the annual weekend street dance for the people within the community, and outside visiting.
3. Hampshire County Annual Halloween Bash(On-Trac) For the past several years (six years) I have DJ this event and volunteered my time so the children of Hampshire County could enjoy and celebrate Halloween, also, bringing the community together.
4. The Bank of Romney Events Committee-I am a member on this committee and help organize functions for the bank.
5. Teacher Appreciation-Presented Teacher Appreciation cakes with The Bank of Romney President, Mr. Foley and Attorney, Will Keaton at the WVSDB.
6. Graduation (5th grade)-Attended the WVSDB graduation ceremony and was invited to call out the graduates names and present them with a gift from The Bank of Romney.
7. Relay for Life/Warm the Children-Have participated in casual Fridays and donated money to both causes.
8. Hampshire County Chamber of Commerce- Worked with fellow co-workers as a team in the construction of a scarecrow representing the Bank of Romney at the Hampshire County Fair. The Bank of Romney Scarecrow won first place in The Hampshire County Commerce Contest.
9. The Bank of Romney Bank Themed Pumpkin Contest- Teamed up with a co-worker and submitted a Piggy Bank Pumpkin for judging on The Bank of Romney's Facebook page. We won first place.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: