Hardworking LNG Trader emphasizing cost-effective process improvement and organizational efficiency. Comprehensive background extends over 8 years on the Energy Business and additional 5 years encompasses other sectors.
Creative Problem Solving:
- Responsible for origination and trading (purchase and sale) of LNG Cargoes overseas.
- Reporting, on a daily basis, the available opportunities of purchase and sale of LNG.
- Development of creative supply solutions to attend the requirement of LNG from the Brazilian market.
- Negotiation of LNG storage solution in the LNG terminals in the Gulf of Mexico (Sabine Pass and Freeport)
- Negotiation of Master Agreements with new suppliers and customers.
- Counseling the Natural Gas Trader in USA about the Natural Gas market, supporting the decision related to the sale of local production
- Training of new employees on the LNG Analysis and Trading activities
- Guarantee the supply of spot LNG to Brazil.
- Participate on Tenders of Purchase and Sale of LNG
- Negotiation of claims.
- Representing the Trading Area in the development of the LNG terminals in Brazil
- Implementation of the trading of LNG in the SAP system.
- Development of the first Master Agreement (MSA) template.
- Presenting the new product (LNG) to the local authorities and customs in Brazil in order to support companies requests for taxes and special regimes.
- Scheduling of LNG logistics, decisions of purchase and sale of cargoes.
- Execution of reports to the Executive Management related to the commercialization of LNG.
- Presentations, speeches and teaching related to the LNG trading activities to the company employees, local authorities and to students at the Petrobras University.
- Purchase of equipments and tools related to the production of HVAC.
- Development of new suppliers reducing the cost of acquisition in more than 20%
- Inspection and visits to suppliers (factories) to evaluate their abilities and limitations
- Deep involvement with the clients in order to fully understand their real requirements.
9 months training related to Oil, Gas and Power:
- Power Generation
- Transmission and Logistics
- Trading and Marketing
- Business Development
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: