Proficient and adept Legal Assistant with expertise in supporting multiple equity partners, senior counsel and associates in all aspects of the litigation process. Charming personality coupled with 8+ years of experience in Medical Malpractice, Senior/Elder law, Family and General law. Organized and resourceful with extensive knowledge of calendaring and calculating deadlines along with managing highly confidential information with professionalism and integrity.
The EMT uses the knowledge of the condition of the patient and the extent of injuries and the relative locations and staffing of emergency hospital facilities to determine the most appropriate facility to which the patient will be transported, unless otherwise directed by medical direction.
- Controlling hemorrhage
- Treatment of shock
- Bandaging wounds
- Immobilization of painful, swollen, or deformed extremities
- Immobilization of painful, swollen, or deformed neck or spine
- Assisting patients with prescribed medications, including sublingual nitroglycerin, epinephrine auto-injectors and hand-held aerosol inhalers.
- Administration of oxygen & oral glucose
- Manage general medical complaints of altered mental status, respiratory, cardiac, diabetic, allergic reaction, seizures, poisoning behavioral emergencies, environmental emergencies, and psychological crises.
Grady Memorial Hospital EMT Services
Clayton County Fire Department
Southern Regional Hospital
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: