Successful supply chain management professional knowledgeable about sourcing vendors and scheduling shipments. Collaborative and diplomatic with a well-grounded mentality and insightful nature. Articulate, discerning and responsive to changing business needs and market trends. Looking to leverage background to obtain Commodity Management role with Amazon Robotics.
Project Management Certificate
Leadership Snohomish County
Professional Leadership Certificate
Everett Community College
Professional Coaching Certificate
Assistant Project Manager02/2017 – 05/2017
Redmond Historical Society
Promotional event for the Redmond Historical Society and Redmond Library to launch Steps in Time App. Resulted in 2500 individuals downloading the app and taking part in the event.
· Scheduled and lead meetings with stakeholders.
· Created the scope of the project.
· Monitored workflow and made timeline adjustments as needed.
· Utilized SmartSheets for the duration of this project.
· Developed status reports, cost estimates, and resource plans.
Program Focal Coach and Mentor 06/2013 – 09/2017
Boeing Internship Program
· Provide advice and guidance on the culture and daily responsibilities within Boeing.
· Assist interns in acquiring full time positions within the Boeing Company.
· Intern Spotlights – preparation for presentation at the Supply Chain Council
· 100% success rate of hirable interns.
Community Involvement Core Team 08/2015 - 01/2017
REACH - Boeing
· Engage and developed employees by offering opportunities for development, networking, and community activities.
· Project lead for events with Seattle Music Theater.
· Organized breakfast for Tree House of Tacoma
· Project lead for Seattle Works Day.
· Boeing representative at Seattle Works Swank
· Aided in the Coordination of over 190 REACH events during 2016.
Treasurer/Special Functions Lead/Core-team 10/2014 – 10/2016
Jumpstart Mentoring Program - Boeing
· Provided networking opportunities for members.
· Increased participation from 50 to 200 through internal advertisement and outreach within 2 Yrs.
· Acquired participation from senior leaders and executives to speak at quarterly group meetings.
· Generated an effective process to efficiently expand Jumpstart domestically and internationally.
· Managed yearly budget.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: