Obtain a position at Whole Latte Love Espresso where I can utilize my strong customer service skills.
• Computer proficient
• Able to maintain a positive attitude regardless
of personal problems, pressure, or stress
• Responsible, reliable, and self-motivated
• Able to work on a team as well as individually
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Can easily adapt to new situations and environments
• Ability to effectively communicate verbally
and in writing
• Willingness to learn and be coached
• Capability to multi-task
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time
• Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
• Assumes Manager's role in supervising staff in absence of the Store Manager
• Strives to meet and exceed store goals, ensures selling standards are met
• Works with customers and models excellent sales and customer service skills
• Maximizes sales through strong floor supervision
• Ensures associates are trained on product knowledge, selling skills, customer service, and other operations
• Creates enthusiasm and excitement within store to motivate high performance teams
• Protects store payroll by adhering to wage cost guidelines and allowable hours
• Control company assets and promote shrink awareness through key control, loss prevention measures, inventory results and company standards of conduct
• Strives for 100% paperwork accuracy and compliance in: cash, inventory, fixtures, and property
• Helps execute floor set and promotional directives
• Assists in merchandising, maintenance, and inventory
• Works as a member of the team to ensure all store standards are met
• Understands, supports, and complies with all company policies and procedures
• Responsible for creating and maintaining a compelling presentation of merchandise that will engage
customers and help increase sales
• Ensure that the image and style of the company is projected at all times
• Update signs and maintain the cleanliness and functionality of fixtures, signage, lights, and
• Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
• Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
• Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping
• Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
• Aid customers in locating merchandise.
• Communicate customer requests to sales associates and/or management.
• Assist in completing price changes within the department.
• Assist in ringing up sales/discounts at registers and bagging merchandise.
• Ensure that all money and merchandise which has come into the store is accounted for
• Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency
• Ability to understand and analyze sales figures
• Ensuring standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met
• Responding to customer complaints and comments
• Assign tasks for employees to complete and inspect work at the end of the day
• Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any other manager on duty
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: