Obtain a position at Whole Latte Love Espresso where I can utilize my strong customer service skills.
• Computer proficient
• Able to maintain a positive attitude regardless
of personal problems, pressure, or stress
• Responsible, reliable, and self-motivated
• Able to work on a team as well as individually
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Can easily adapt to new situations and environments
• Ability to effectively communicate verbally
and in writing
• Willingness to learn and be coached
• Capability to multi-task
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time
• Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
• Assumes Manager's role in supervising staff in absence of the Store Manager
• Strives to meet and exceed store goals, ensures selling standards are met
• Works with customers and models excellent sales and customer service skills
• Maximizes sales through strong floor supervision
• Ensures associates are trained on product knowledge, selling skills, customer service, and other operations
• Creates enthusiasm and excitement within store to motivate high performance teams
• Protects store payroll by adhering to wage cost guidelines and allowable hours
• Control company assets and promote shrink awareness through key control, loss prevention measures, inventory results and company standards of conduct
• Strives for 100% paperwork accuracy and compliance in: cash, inventory, fixtures, and property
• Helps execute floor set and promotional directives
• Assists in merchandising, maintenance, and inventory
• Works as a member of the team to ensure all store standards are met
• Understands, supports, and complies with all company policies and procedures
• Responsible for creating and maintaining a compelling presentation of merchandise that will engage
customers and help increase sales
• Ensure that the image and style of the company is projected at all times
• Update signs and maintain the cleanliness and functionality of fixtures, signage, lights, and
• Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
• Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
• Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping
• Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
• Aid customers in locating merchandise.
• Communicate customer requests to sales associates and/or management.
• Assist in completing price changes within the department.
• Assist in ringing up sales/discounts at registers and bagging merchandise.
• Ensure that all money and merchandise which has come into the store is accounted for
• Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency
• Ability to understand and analyze sales figures
• Ensuring standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met
• Responding to customer complaints and comments
• Assign tasks for employees to complete and inspect work at the end of the day
• Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any other manager on duty
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: