Lawn Care Maintenance Crew Supervisor skilled in lawn care maintenance; supervised a crew for the last 5 months. I'm committed to landscaping safety and client satisfaction. Well-versed in operating equipment to plant, trim and protect customer greenery and produce attractive, long-lasting displays. Experience in creating attractive, healthy landscapes for businesses and residences. Skillful in grounds management, landscape maintenance, weeding, fertilizing plant beds, planting new trees, and maintaining irrigation systems. Proven history of operating all ground and gardening equipment safely and efficiently. Work well in both self-directed and collaborative working environments. I have knowledge of equipment operation and safety. Lawn Care Maintenance versed in performing diverse tasks, including cutting lawns, designing front and backyards, and applying fertilizers and pesticides. Bringing 8 months of comprehensive experience in landscaping and grounds keeping. Excellent communication, time management, and multitasking skills. Excellent reputation for resolving problems and improving customer satisfaction.
• Customer Service
• Ground's Maintenance
• Followed planned landscaping designs to determine locations for sod, sown grass, flowers, and foliage. Performed multiple landscaping tasks, including planting bulbs, trees, bushes, flowers, watering, mulching, and edging for residential and commercial clients. Cared for lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing, trimming, and edging around walks, walls, and flower beds.
• Used gardening tools, including shovels and pitchforks, to apply mulch for protection. Used shears, pruners, trimmers, and chainsaws to prune and trim hedges and shrubs. Operating landscaping equipment focusing on safety and efficiency.
• Assisted with weekly project planning and crew scheduling. Monitored weekly and daily scheduled tasks to achieve workflow efficiency. Maintained routine landscaping schedules to boost lawn health and keep facilities neat and well-groomed. Installed and maintained landscapes at homes, offices, and parks.
• Completed all timesheets on time and accurately to maintain up-to-date files.
• Rearranged planting beds and flower gardens seasonally.
• Arranged winter decorations, including holiday lights, wreaths, and garlands.
• Engaged potential leads through excellent service and product knowledge, turning 3 prospective clients into paying customers. Answered questions and addressed concerns from customers.
• Applied weed-control and pest-killing chemicals to lawns to protect growth and improve attractiveness. Mixed and sprayed fertilizers, herbicides, and insecticides onto shrubs, trees, and grass to maintain soil fertility and defend against weeds and insects.
• Diagnosed problems with equipment and performed regular maintenance to keep equipment functional.
• Removed overgrowth, hazards, plants, and tree debris from common pathways to improve usability and to keep areas safe and well organized and provided upkeep to residential worksites, including hedge and shrub trimming. Enhanced visibility and improved shapes of trees and bushes with proper pruning. Trimmed greenery, shrubs, and hedges to maintain an uniform appearance. Maintained grounds, including pruning, weeding, and general clean-up. Identified and removed poison ivy, kudzu, and other invasive plants using commercial grade roundup and other methods.
• Installed stonework according to landscape design plan and client specifications.
• Maximized water conservation by checking sprinkler spray angles and testing performance of digital controllers.
• Met with parents about daily activities, positive developments, medications to address concerns where improvement is needed and other supervisors and implement behavior redirection when required.
• Handled daily administrative tasks, including updating attendance and requesting new supplies.
• Participated in continuous improvement by generating suggestions, engaging in problem-solving activities to support teamwork.
• Worked closely with departments to maintain optimum levels of communication to effectively and efficiently complete projects.
• Eliminated downtime and maximized revenue by providing maximum project quality control.
• Worked to maintain outstanding attendance record, consistently arriving to work ready to start immediately.
• Collaborated with departments to achieve quality and quantity work.
• Worked on homes and church facilities for impoverished people in third-world nations.
• Gave talks in schools about religion to promote faith, compassion and encourage volunteerism in third-world nations.
• Wrote and distributed accessible literature to educate the community on religion.
• Proselytized people and imparted knowledge of the Christian faith through skits and testimonies.
• I completed field missions overseas to assist native people in learning about the Christian faith.
• Helped train groups of missionaries on effectively sharing the word of God in the mission field of Guatemala.
• Led groups of volunteers on community service missions through areas to preach and educate on Bible teachings.
• Helped Constructed and build a church in Trinidad facility, including sourcing materials, welding, and labor to meet all needs.
College – 3 years,
Homeschooled - McDonough, GA 2016
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: