Enthusiastic and eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of lab specimen processing and hospital procedures. Highly skilled in client relations. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in patient care.
* Develops and maintains effective relationships with current clients, develops data on each, keeps informed on their requirements and provides information on new or enhanced services. Participates in supporting the current business base by performing a regular customer visits as necessary.
* Develops logistics for all new and existing accounts for telephone lines and courier routes. Ensures all Billings Clinic equipment is maintained and serviced regularly.
* Maintain key records, reference materials and data for the orderly conduct of business. Prepares and submits weekly reports, measuring the effectiveness of performance compared to goals and targets defined in the Laboratory Business Plan.
* Ascertains current and future needs of existing customers to ensure satisfaction with current services and responsiveness to consumer demand. Works collaboratively with laboratory operations staff to resolve issues or concerns. Provides feedback and recommendations to Director or Marketing Coordinator.
* Participates in the development and implementation of a realistic, cost-effective annual marketing plan and budget. Responsible for maintaining expenditures within the established budget and completing expense reports on a monthly basis. Assists in the development of marketing brochures and materials.
* Maintains competency in all organizational, departmental and outside agency environmental, employee or patient safety standards relevant to job performance.
* Promotes and markets Billings Clinic laboratory services to existing customers within the service region. Provides consultation to existing customers in reviewing needs and assessing potential solutions. Works to maintain, strengthen and increase existing accounts and relationships.
Performs Apheresis Red Cell Collection and/or Plasma Pheresis. Performs Platelet Pheresis and/or Therapeutic Apheresis.
Performs all assigned duties in compliance with internal SOPs and external regulations. Brings compliance issues to the attention of management.Assures quality customer service to all customers.
Maintains good attendance and punctuality per the absence policy.
Performs all duties related to the collection and handling of blood and blood products (e.g., computerized medical screening, phlebotomy, load, set-up, tear down, pack blood, advanced eligibility calculations, and daily quality control).
Communicates all pertinent information effectively and timely. Brings issues to the attention of those in authority or leadership positions, as necessary.
Works as part of a team to achieve daily team production goals.
Assists and supports other team members, as required.
Maintains clean and organized work area.
Drives the company vehicle, as required.
Maintains complete and accurate records, including apheresis charts.
Demonstrates excellent communication skills in accordance with current customer service standards to represent a positive image for the company.
Maintains and ensures equipment, vehicles, and facilities are maintained and kept in good working order.
Maintains proficiency and certification for all tasks required by position.
Trains other team members on additional duties/tasks, as required.
Performs all other duties, at the discretion of management, as assigned.
On my time off I like to kayak and kayak-fish.
I served in the Army from 1992 to 1996. I enjoyed my time in the military and feel that it gave me some life experience that most do not get to experience.
I have three adult children that are the joy of my life.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: