Process Specimen received in Laboratory with appropriate media.
Perform Daily Maintenance/Quality Control including centrifuge maintenance.
Process C. Difficile, MRSA, Norovirus, Staph Screen, and Influenza PCR using Infinity Gene Xpert.
Process Vaginitis DNA probe specimen using the affirm.
Process Legionella, H. Pylori, Rotavirus, Cryptosporidium Stool Antigen, Illumigene DNA Strep A test, RSV and Influenza Rapid test using the Veritor.
Perform monthly quality controls on instrumentation as well as test kits and procedures.
Perform Serological testing using Bioplx and DSX instrumentation.
* Process prescriptions, and maintain prioritization.
* Translate SIG codes, Select Product, count and measure drugs.
* Label prescriptions
* Resolve Third Party rejections and complete any manual claim forms
* Perform all register transactions, in adherence of CVS policy and
* Perform prescription pick-up, Complete Prescription Pick-Up Log,
validate customer address.
* Communicate with all healthcare professionals when permissible and
according to state law
* Retrieve and file prescriptions appropriately according to State and
* Maintain in-stock by ensuring all inventory management policies and
procedures are followed.
* Pull outdated, damaged and recalled merchandise and prepare for
* Assist with putting away drug orders.
Biology Cell Biology
Recombinant DNA Biology
Comparative Human Physiology
Biology, calibration, consultation, DNA, Epidemiology, Genetics, QA, Real Time, RT-PCR, Bioplex, DSX.. Infintiy Gene Xpert.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: