Results-driven Employee with expertise in Customer Service and Manual Labor. Efficient and dependable team player with the ability to create positive and productive work environments to accomplish complex assignments on time and in a professional manner with minimal supervision.
1)Locate exhaust fan and prepare for cleaning by safely tipping fan or removing access doors. Run down all grease ductwork, locate and remove all access doors.
2)Degrease and pressure wash all accessible areas, beginning with components of fans, vertical and horizontal ducts, duct collars, or troughs, and finally the hood canopy. Repeat process until all surfaces are cleaned to bare metal.
3)Replace all filters, access doors and fans to original positions. Remove and dispose of all plastic sheeting.
4)Detail polish interior and exterior of hood canopy. Wipe down any excess water from appliances, surrounding walls and prep tables.
5)Restart exhaust fans and check for proper operation
6)Update and sign hood sticker with date cleaned and next scheduled cleaning.
1) Locating and Inspecting Vehicles to be loaded
2) Driving Vehicles on and off auto transport trucks
3) Chaining and securing vehicles to the truck for transport
4) Delivery to customers damage-free and in a timely basis
5) Completing company paper work, including drivers daily log and recap
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.