Conscientious and service-oriented kennel manager passionate about providing animals with top-notch care and support. Develops and maintains loyal client relationships while building lasting trust with animals under care. Proficient in grooming procedures, exercise strategies and basic animal needs. I am kind and attentive with 4 years of experience helping pet owners care for beloved animals. Dedicated to ensuring each dog gets necessary exercise and attention on each walk. Knowledgeable in animal behavior and wound care.
• Prepare food, liquid formulas, medications, or supplements according to instructions, prescriptions, and knowledge of animal species.
• Examine and observe animals to detect signs of illness, disease, or injury.
• Provide treatment to sick or injured animals, or contact veterinarians to secure treatment.
• Respond to questions from patrons, and provide information about animals, such as behavior, habitat, breeding habits, or facility activities.
• Collect and record animal information such as weight, size, physical condition, treatments received, medications given, and food intake.
• Adjust controls to regulate specified temperature and humidity of animal quarters, nurseries, or exhibit areas.
• Chart daily journal of hospitalized and or treatment pets for hospital staff, owner and doctor correspondence.
• Sanitize and examines the surgical and treatment areas according to OSHA standards.
Provide top-notch customer service.
• Being attentive to client and pet needs.
• Identify and work compassionately with clients in various emotional states.
• Work patiently with distressed, frustrated or disgruntled clients.
• Answer and triage phone calls from clients.
• Schedule appointments and schedule procedures.
• Check-in clients.
• Monitor client flow from check-in to discharge.
• Monitor schedule and flow.
• Client call backs.
• Managing record requests between other hospitals and specialty practices.
• Fill prescriptions.
• Discharge patients.
• Client education.
• Assist in cleaning the hospital including but not limited to: keeping reception desk area
and lobby clean and sanitary, taking out the trash and recycling, laundry, cleaning floors,
bathrooms, exam rooms, kitchen and kennels if needed.
• Process payment transactions.
• Maintain proper documentation in the electronic medical record.
• Relay appropriate information to/from clients to doctors and/or management.
• Computer skills: Able to use Windows based computer systems, word processing, email,
web search and other skills needed to effectively use the practice management software
• Read plans, instructions, or specifications to determine work activities.
• Control traffic passing near, in, or around work zones.
• Signal equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement, or adjustment of machinery, equipment, or materials.
• Measure, mark, or record openings or distances to layout areas where construction work will be performed.
• Load, unload, or identify building materials, machinery, or tools,
distributing them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans or specifications.
• Lubricate, clean, or repair machinery, equipment, or tools.
• Provide assistance to craft workers, such as pipefitters and welders.
• Attend to pumps, compressors, or generators to provide power for tools, machinery, or equipment or to heat or move materials, such as pipe.
• Identify, pack, or transport materials.
• Raise buildings or salvage useful materials.
• Reading and Interpreting Isometric drawings and P& IDs for Pipe Department.
• Preparing packages along with calibration certificates for all equipment used for testing and completing all documents with proper supervisor consent signatures for consumer purchasing.
• Weld mapping, adding welds and finished pipe fabrication to CSIM.
• Data entry for McElroy fusion machines along with monitoring all welds made with these machines for High Density Poly Ethylene underground pipe.
• Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities with social networking to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
• Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
• Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, or production managers, to market products or services.
• Select products or accessories to be displayed at trade or special production shows.
• Integrate environmental information into product or company marketing strategies, policies, or activities.
Heart of Zachary Award
2014 and 2015
Performance Award 2016
Association Safety Slogan
Awareness Award 2015
Blue Print Fundamentals
Training of Safe
Operations of Company
JOHN KING, ZACHARY SUPERINTENDENT, ZACHARY CONSTRUCTION
(352) 476-1022 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Former Supervisor
CHERY BAKER, PACKAGE BUILDER, ZACHARY CONSTRUCTION (337) 304-8387 - email@example.com - Former HR
YOLANDA JIMENEZ, HEAD RECEPT, BAY CITY VETERINARY CLINIC
(979) 436-4004 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Former Department Supervisor
Companies Worked For: