- Provide guidance in regulatory compliance.
- Work collaboratively with peers and external organizations
- Assist in zoning, land use cases and eminent domain issues
-In serving the United States Attorneys, the Committee coordinates the collective efforts of the United States Attorneys with the divisions and agencies of the Department of Justice, and departments and agencies external to the Department of Justice. It also represents the United States Attorneys with the Department of Justice, other departments and agencies of the government, and occasionally private organizations.
-In advising the Attorney General, the Committee conducts studies and makes recommendations to improve management of United States Attorney operations and the relationship between the Department and the federal prosecutors. It also helps formulate new programs for improvement of the criminal justice system and the delivery of legal services at all levels.
- Prosecute all federal offenses within the Environmental & Natural Resources Branch.
- Represent the United States Federal Government and United States Department of Justice in all legal proceedings regarding environmental & natural resources.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is notowned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: