Talented student at the Greater Miami Youth Symphony, skilled as a trumpet and Baritone player in the Jazz and Concert Band at an intermediate level. Offers knowledge base of brass instruments and general music theory. Dedicated, helpful, and responsible student completing the IB Middle Years Programme at Herbert Ammons Middle School. Experienced in collaborating with a diverse range of student musicians and conductors.
Music Performances and Events
Since entering Herbert Ammons Middle School, I continue to be self-motivated and follow through diligently on assigned tasks. I was selected by my band director to perform a solo trumpet selection where I earned a superior rating. I joined the Greater Miami Youth Symphony and after one year was selected to participate in the Jazz/Concert Band with Mr. Eugene Timmons. I participated in the Celebration of the Greater Marching Bands in Miami-Dade County, numerous public appearances and performance evaluations representing Florida Band Association (FBA) District 6 band. I am responsible, committed and enthusiastic about classroom and community projects. When I am not practicing on my trumpet, baritone or guitar; I enjoy sports such as soccer or basketball.
* Participated in Chess Club
* Mentor to Big Brother/Sisters Club
* Numerous Perfect Attendance Awards
* Numerous Honor Roll Awards
* Chorus Member - Ms. Khouri-Perez
* Band Member - Mr. Hutchison
* Earned a perfect score in the Florida FCAT Writes
* Participated in the Soccer Club
* Member of the Future Educators of America (FEA)
* Awards for Perfect Attendance
* Awards for Honor Roll
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: