Experienced Office Management and Administration Professional with 16 years of experience optimizing productivity, efficiency and service quality across various environments. Highly dependable, ethical and reliable support specialist and leader that blends advanced organizational, technical and business acumen. Works effectively with cross-functional teams in ensuring operational and service excellence.
• Created and maintained inventory for all farm sites in Dayton location.
• Facilitated bareroot grading and storage process for west coast nursery stock.
• Expedited and maintained effective and on-schedule delivery of nursery stock, identifying and selecting optimal shipping methods to meet target dates.
• Drafted and managed work and shipping orders, bills of lading and shipping route materials for accurate delivery.
• Handled high-volume paperwork and collaborated with Production department to resolve order pulling and shipping problems, including damaged materials and shortages.
• Increased customer satisfaction by resolving product issues.
• Highly involved in different committee to help facilitate merger of two companies by evaluating and implementing the best practices from both companies into one. Areas of involvements are inventory processes, product management, order approval allocation process, shipping procedures and software improvements.
• Compiled and maintained important records such as inventory type and count, current demand by quantity and size, and number of customers for each plant data using various software, including Microsoft Office products.
• Maintained accurate records in Compuplants, Anzio, Dynamics, including prices, sizes, and identified variances.
• Helped develop and maintained automated tracking systems, hard copy files and records to enhance office workflows.
• Participated in meetings to discuss new technology upgrades to facilitate efficiency within the company
• Headed product allocation by arranging and organizing stock available at hand to drive sales and meet customer needs.
• Trained and mentored new team members on accounts payable systems and reception area duties and policies.
• Entered invoices requiring payment and disbursed amounts via check, electronic transfer or bank draft.
• Disbursed petty cash by recording entries and verifying documentation.
• Paid vendors by monitoring discount opportunities and paid employees by receiving and verifying expense reports.
• Applied proper codes to invoices, files and receipts to keep records organized and easily searchable.
• Kept vendor files accurate and up-to-date to expedite payment processing.
• Reconciled credit card transactions and reported figures in general ledger by comparing to statement each month.
• Sorted, received and distributed mail correspondence between departments and personnel.
• Operated multi-line telephone system independently.
• Prepared and mailed invoices to customers, processed payments and documented account updates.
• Received and processed payments to properly apply customer remittances.
• Worked with upper management to complete complex projects on tight budgets within specific timelines.
• Created marketing material and worked with printing vendor for distribution to customer base.
• Created inhouse marketing material by collaborating with Safety Committee for ideas.
• Assisted Marketing Manager with projects.
• Completed clerical tasks such as accounts payable, filing, copying and distributing mail.
• Produced and analyzed production or results from job descriptions and advertisements, prescreening protocols, interview questionnaires and post-interview assessments.
• Completed weekly payroll for fulltime and temporary employees.
• Reviewed production schedule and purchased ingredients to ensure proper amount was available on a weekly basis.
• Maintained inventory of all ingredients
• Worked with Organic and Kosher inspectors to ensure the company's compliance and maintain certification.
• Partnered with transportation brokers to facilitate shipment of goods to meet customer deadlines. Processed shipping documentation for US and Canadian shipments.
• Tracked productivity and efficiency of material production utilizing P90 and Excel software.
• Maintained office supplies inventory by checking stock and ordering new supplies as needed.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: