Experienced and energetic Marketing Manager with over fifteen years of experience effectively managing marketing projects from conception to completion. Adept in using digital marketing platforms to increase sales and overall company productivity. Experienced in preparing and overseeing online and print marketing campaigns, resulting in an increase in partner relations for the company.
Responsible for the development of a comprehensive Insurance marketing plan to drive performance across all Insurance distribution channels with emphasis on critical success indicators. Using marketing analytics to embrace a “customer first, data driven” strategy to increase lead generation, revenue growth, and member penetration KPI's.
• Lead in developing and executing marketing strategy and tactical plans that led to increased insurance career agent sales by 21% YOY, increased member participation rates by 3%, and drove general awareness of AAA insurance products and services up 11%
• Develop and share scalable processes and best practices with marketing teams and Insurance leadership
• Establishment and coordination of comprehensive marketing calendar and game plan, with clear definition on timelines and desired outcomes
• Oversee and project manage multi-market marketing campaigns and sponsorship activations
• Establish, track and communicate KPI performance and plans to cross-functional stakeholders
Responsible for all activities related to conceptualizing and implementing market strategy, achieving marketing targets, and ensuring alignment with different business objectives. Specific responsibilities include market research and planning; campaign development; campaign evaluation; digital and online strategy.
• Developed and executed insurance product plans, including Omni-channel marketing plans, business strategies, and a new product launch.
• Increased online activation session's compared to previous year same time frame by 4%.
• Managed the marketing strategy, initiatives and campaigns for the insurance department, making sure all projects and assignments are strategically aligned and creatively executed with the business strategy.
• Developed a monthly email cadence to monitor and maintain an open rate of +25% and CTR of +2.67%.
• Increased insurance sales by 22 percent over 12 months through targeted content marketing campaigns.
• Utilized onboarding text messages to drive a 23% increase in online Account Management enrollment.
• Utilized Google Analytics to gather, monitor and analyze essential marketing metrics.
• Developed and maintained internal and external relationships, which were crucial to company enhancement and success.
• Introduced a retargeting campaign which increased conversions from 10% to 24%
• Designed and implemented direct mail campaign, resulting in a 11% increase in sales per quarter.
Execute and optimize the annual marketing plan, ensuring delivery of strategic initiatives, creative and added value elements for Lowe's products within the multicultural markets.
• Partnered with creative team to ensure accurate and authentic interpretation of assignments and communications across all mediums.
• Collaborated with the Media team to create a 50-week national media plans (TV, radio, ROP, TAB's, and Digital) for Multicultural target markets.
• Oversaw the implementation of research for Multicultural advertising creative concepts for testing.
• Researched the motivations of multicultural consumers to better understand marketing segments for testing.
• Identified specific customers within each ethnic marketing segment that offered the best opportunity for increase in brand awareness, brand perception and purchase consideration.
• Developed consumer engagement programs and lead generation opportunities through over 25 local activations and trade shows which resulted in Gift cards redemption rate of 79%.
• Developed and executed over 15 successful multicultural programs utilizing multiple aspects of the marketing mix as well as cultural nuances and socio-economic differences between Hispanic and, African American segments.
• Managed key relationships with internal and external stake holders.
• Developed market programs in key multicultural markets and ensure effectiveness of market-specific advertising and market penetration.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: