Trilingual Import Coordinator proudly offering over 5 years' experience working as part of highly capable, fast-paced teams. An educated employee with the knowledge to complete import documentation and obtain quotes from prospective shipping companies. Skilled in task prioritization, resolving issues successfully and coordinating cargo availability.
• Provide transactional processing support for respective Letter of Credit product.
• Review letter of credit documents to determine compliance with international standards and UCP600.
• Examines Import and Export letters of credit for potential boycott issues, advises Letter of Credit.
• Review documents for internal consistency and compliance with governmental documentary regulations and import/export restrictions.
• Issue Import and Export letters of credit and Standby.
• Provide creative solutions to reduce errors and to ensure adherence to audit and control policies.
• Provide back-up coverage for team members and assist team members during high volume periods
• Utilize technical knowledge in order to deliver quality service and achieve operating efficiency.
• Participate in activities related to compliance with procedures and control.
• Minimize risk to the bank through increased knowledge of procedural requirements. • Maintain awareness of product changes and system enhancements.
• Ensure attendance at mandatory classes.
• Daily interactions with our Business partners, Product Heads and Senior Management.
• Daily Management of in-process, pended, and service related activities, ensuring the processing and dispatching an delivery of very high quality service to our customers and internal partners.
• Responsibility to ensure smooth, error free process flow.
• Responsibility for the maintenance of a control environment.
• Provide support to all operational processes as needed.
• Demonstrated competence in related area.
• Participate in UAT, implementation and training if needed.
• Perform within departmental procedures and compliance standards in order to minimize losses to the Firm.
• Execute moderate to complex transactions.
• Assist with approval processing in the Unit.
• Assist with special reports and projects as needed.
• Development of freight quotes and pricing
• International Trading and Communication with Foreign Representatives
• Direct Assistance to the Operating Department
• Negotiating with carriers and airline companies
• Preparation of commercial proposals
• Invoice Conference, AWB, BL and Packing List
• HS code Verification by TECWIN
• Product Description Development in HS code
• Import License Verification and Authorization
• Contact person for foreign agents and exporters
• Processing of TC4 or DTA applications for warehouse removal (Brazilian process which allows for expedited cargo Curitiba, Brazil 2010-2012 removal • DI Registration Monitoring
• Logistics and Tracking
• Invoice Preparation and Import Documentation through Siscomex
• Supervision of Cargo Arrival, responsible for scheduling
Completed professional development in International Business, Logistics, Imports, Exports.
Resumes, and other information uploadedor provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: