Organized and dependable candidate successful at managing multiple priorities with a positive attitude. Willingness to take on added responsibilities to meet team goals.
· Serves as an observer, controller, and trainer for the Fatality Search and Recovery Team providing procedural guidance and training to commanders, supervisors, and team members.
· Analyzes data and subsequent determinations regarding trained / not trained to Fatality Search and Recovery Teams, reporting results to the National Guard Bureau.
· Conducts briefings for team members, commanders, and administrative personnel to promote a full understanding of Fatality Search and Recovery Team training and evaluation operations.
· Responsible for managing and implementing 132d Wing physical training program. Provides monthly reports and status updates to commanders, along with inputting PT tests into AFFMS II.
· Managed 132d Wing lodging program ensuring billeting is secure for drill status guardsmen throughout the month and drill weekends.
· Developed 132d Wing readiness plans for Force Support Squadron members mobilizing or supporting deployments.
· Fatality Search and Recovery Team liaison coordinating deployments and exercises for drill status guardsmen to carry out.
· Air National Guard Reserve Order Writing System / Defense Travel System manager. Knowledgeable professional ensuring members are paid accordingly, and their travel/lodging is booked.
· Responded immediately to client's questions, issues, and complaints while finding effective solutions when required.
· Managed monthly training goals for the Force Support Squadron through training tracker ensuring members are fully trained to the Air Force standards and ready for mobilization.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: