High-energy PHR certified Human Resources Professional with unwavering integrity and proven success in building and managing relationships, passion for technology, innovative HR solutions and process improvement, highly developed listening, and creative problem solving skills and ability to excel in a fast paced, continuously changing work environment. Enthusiastic individual with superior skills in working in both team-based and independent capacities. Bringing strong work ethic and excellent organizational skills to any setting. Excited to begin new challenge with successful team.
GE CAPITAL FRANCHISE FINANCE, Scottsdale, AZ 2004-2011
Human Resources Manager
• Provided expertise and leadership for client groups from 60-110 employees in several locations across the US including employee relations, compensation and benefits, engagement, training and career development, recruitment/selection, succession planning and process improvement
• Collaborated on cross functional/business projects to automate and improve processes including: E-exit, FMLA/Leave of Absence, HR records management and retention, Affirmative Action reporting (AAP) and revised New Hire Orientation program to accelerate new employee assimilation and build positive employee experience.
• As employee relations lead, reduced complaints through counseling and resolving conflicts for employees and management.
• Provided leadership to employee engagement activities at four locations managing within or under budget. Delivered on Employee Value Proposition by driving creative, fun and healthy events for employees.
• During economic downturn, executed on reductions in force for 20% of business with dignity and respect for impacted employees, while mindful of anxiety and distress of non-impacted employees.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: