Meticulous Human Resources Information Specialist III bringing over six years' experience in field, team-oriented mentality and good multitasking, problem-solving and organizational abilities. Successful at opening up communication between departments and meeting project demands. Recognized for inspiring management team members to excel and encouraging creative work environments.
· Partnered with senior leadership to establish and develop corporate and HR policies and procedures.
· Maximized team knowledge and productivity by effectively training, monitoring and directing employees in application of best practices and regulatory protocols.
· Assisted senior management with making key decisions by developing and submitting performance and compensation reports with status updates and improvement recommendations.
· Acted as staff member advocate, encouraging and supporting management to identify and resolve conflicts.
· Reviewed and screened applicant resumes to identify qualified candidates and interviewed candidates.
· Conduct new hire orientations, provide benefit information to employees, onboarding and data entry using Oracle/PHRST systems, post job recruitments, and conduct interviews.
· Reviewed human resources transactions for accuracy and compliance with State of Delaware merit rules, federal guidelines and departmental procedures; prepared complex and routine human resource documents for processing.
· Established and maintained effective working relationships with department, managers, employees, and applicants.
· Organized and carried out quarterly status meetings to inform staff of developments, goals and tactics as well as best practices suggestions to drive success.
· Reduced expenses by analyzing compensation policies and implementing competitive programs while ensuring adherence to legal requirements.
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships with department employees, applicants, and the public.
· Completed on-boarding processes for up to 20 new hires in within a 2 week time period.
· Prepared monthly, weekly and daily logs using Microsoft Office Suite.
· Maintained excellent attendance record, consistently arriving to work on time.
· Drove operational improvements which resulted in savings and improved profit margins.
· Resolved conflicts and negotiated mutually beneficial agreements between parties.
· Reviewed human resources transactions for accuracy and compliance with merit rules, federal guidelines and departmental procedures; prepares less complex, more routine human resource documents for processing.
· Provided routine information to employees and applicants in areas of assigned human resources responsibilities.
· Applied interviewing practices and techniques, obtain and compile information from a variety of sources.
· Communicate orally and in writing; standard office practices and procedures.
· Reduced workers' compensation claims by instituting corporate safety training program.
· Performed various administrative functions, including filing paperwork, delivering mail, sorting mail, office cleaning and bookkeeping.
· Prepared memos, letters, and general correspondence in support of human resources activities.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: