Passionate Herbalist focused on patient wellness and prevention. Well-versed in developing successful treatment plans and monitoring and providing various natural therapies to resolve chronic and acute illnesses. In-depth knowledge of herbs and natural forms of medicine. Helpful and inquisitive professional possessing positive demeanor, business experience, several years of retail experience, and a desire to learn and serve.
August 7, 2021
Twisted Thistle Apothicaire
RE: Herbal Sales Associate
Dear Hiring Manager,
As an experienced Head Herbalist/Product Development Lead, the advertisement for Herbal Sales Associate with Twisted Thistle Apothicaire sparked my interest. When reviewing the position requirements and your organization's website, I was excited to find that my qualifications and personal strengths align with your needs and mission. I bring a comprehensive set of skills that I believe will be valuable to Twisted Thistle Apothicaire. In my Head Herbalist/Product Development Lead role, I honed my abilities in research and holistic medicine formulations. Additionally, my project management experience, people centric nature, and compassion have provided me a firm foundation for the Herbal Sales Associate position.
Per the Herbal Sales Associate job listing, here is a list of my 10 favorite herbs, why I love them and what their common uses are:
1. Reishi (Mushroom of Immortality) - I love Reishi for daily detox and relaxation support. It is commonly used to increase immunity, cognition, relaxation, sleep, as an endocrine system balancer, adaptogen, and to combat cancer.
2. Bacopa Monnieri (Brahmi) - I love Bacopa Monnieri as a natural nootropic and mood booster. It is commonly used to support memory and mood, and as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory medicine.
3. Ashwagandha - I love Ashwagandha as an adaptogen and for sleep. It is commonly used as an adaptogen, for sleep, memory, immunity, and to reduce inflammation and oxidative stress.
4. Turmeric/ Curcumin - I love Turmeric/ Curcumin for mood, memory and as an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant herb. It is commonly used to combat inflammation, joint discomfort, oxidative stress, and to boost memory, mood, immune function, detoxification, heart, liver and skin health.
5. Lion's Mane - I love Lion's Mane for mood and memory enhancement. It is commonly used as an immune modulator, memory and mood enhancer and nervine tonic. Lion's Mane supports the healing and regeneration of the central nervous system through boosting neuroplasticity, neurogenesis and BDNF.
6. Ginkgo Biloba - I love Ginkgo Biloba for circulation, mood and memory support. It is commonly used as an adaptogen and believed to support memory through increased circulation to the brain.
7. Cordyceps - I love Cordyceps for daily energy and circulation support. It is commonly used to increase immunity, resistance to stress, circulation/ oxygen utilization, and for exercise.
8. Valerian - I love Valerian before bed and to assist deep sleep. It is commonly used for sleep support, as a muscle relaxer and to combat stress.
9. Passion Flower - I love Passion Flower for sleep support. Passion Flower is commonly used to support sleep and as an adaptogen.
10. Astragalus - I love Astragalus as an immune booster. Astragalus is commonly used as an immune booster and adaptogen.
I am excited to contribute my talents and proficiency in customer service and herbalism toward your team efforts and hope to hear from you soon!
A and background fit the Herbal Sales Associate role. Thank you for your time and consideration of my candidacy. Sincerely, Jack Stephan
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: