Skilled Medical Assistant with over 7 years of experience in the medical field. Flexible and adaptable experienced in front and back office, Electronic Medical Records, EPIC, and providing quality patient care. Proven ability to run front and back office, provide great patient care, establish record of reliability, and creating positive rapport with patients, family and staff.
· Registered patients in Electronic Health Record System and verified insurance coverage.
· Assisted patients in completing applicable insurance enrollment forms.
· Handle patient information with outmost respect and confidentiality.
· Scheduled follow up, semi-annual, and annual appointments as necessary.
· Participated in the maintenance of safe conditions within the facility and other related areas.
· Provided necessary supplies, support and assistance to medical staff and patients for unit specific procedures.
· Kept facility stocked and organized with necessary supplies, equipment and instruments.
· Comforted patients and provided them with reassurance and encouragement. Promoted personal and co-worker safety.
· Completed and submitted clinical documentation in Electronic Medical Records in accordance with agency guidelines.
· Read and recorded temperature, pulse and respiration.
· Prepared patients for examinations, treatments and/or procedures.
· Assisted provider in examination and treatment of patients.
· Provided counseling on a needed basis for birth control methods, changes or new birth control methods, and other health counseling topics within the scope of my practice.
· Handled miscellaneous assignments as directed by my supervisor.
· Drew blood and/or obtained specimen for tests.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: