Forward-thinking Interoperability Strategist proficient in generating high-quality healthcare data integration work. Talented at leveraging tenacious approach and strong attention to detail to drive success. Service-oriented and performance-driven with excellent organizational, multitasking and problem-solving abilities.
Motivational leader and organizational problem-solver with advanced supervisory, team building and customer service skills. Experience stepping into roles and quickly making positive changes to drive company success. Focused on using mentoring, training, monitoring and morale-building techniques to maximize employee engagement and performance for program and project focused efforts.
DUKE UNIVERSITY HEALTH SYSTEM
Director Revenue Management IT Billing Systems Manager
· Managed 10-15 direct reports to include Supervisors, IT Analysts, Senior IT Analysts, IT Project Managers, Revenue Cycle Patient Account Associates, and Financial Analysts
· Promoted and modeled champion values while promoting key organizational changes across matrixed billing and information technology units
· Implemented Acute and Ambulatory Revenue Cycle Charge Capture Systems to include provider charge capture tool, fee schedules, charge capture claim editing system, professional billing interfaces, and technical billing interfaces, unbilled billing accounts, and cash management of non-covered services
· Managed operating and capital budgets up to 2 million for digital technologies
· Managed resources for third-payer billing, commercial, and managed care plans to maximize revenue for hospital and physician claims, provider billing services, coding services, reimbursement, and implementation of HL7 functional specification documents
· Reviewed physician and hospital charge documents for accuracy, and implement TES and CCI edits to maximize billing and scrubbing of data prior to clearing house acceptance
· Deployed IT policies to correlate with CMS compliance regulations and operational business goals
· Provided semi-annual and annual evaluation of staff members, provide recognition rewards for accomplishments, and complete all standard HR processes for staff with unsatisfactory work results according to departmental policies
· Led Cerner Ignite API Cloud infrastructure implementations with multiple renowned healthcare organizations to connect their EHR clinical, ancillary, and billing application data with Apple Health Records application through available API's
· Implemented a lean six sigma process to shorten the implementation timeframe to execute critical milestones and deploy the Cerner SMART App platform to be operational in 1 month, this decreased 80% of the implementation timeline in order to make Apple Health's GA announcement with the Cerner application product line
· Instrumental in managing multiple organizations for software sales engagements for RIS, PACS, Billing, Mammography and Cardiology systems with total capital over $3.5 million monthly, and over $42 million annually
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: