Enthusiastic individual with superior skills in working in both team-based and independent capacities. Bringing strong work ethic and excellent organizational skills to any setting. Excited to begin new challenge with successful team.
Environment: HADOOP HDFS, MAPREDUCE, HIVE, PIG, OOZIE, SQOOP, AMBARI, STORM, AWS S3, EC2, IDENTITY ACCESS MANGEMENT, ZOOKEEPER, NIFI
Micron Technology Inc
• Build and Support Hadoop Based EDW platform to support ETL process. Streamline data ingestion from multiple source systems into Data lake. Transform data. Create and support workflow in
Talend TAC and Oozie, develop Pig, Hive QL, Spark QL, Spark Streaming scripts. Build Master Data Management (MDM) data sourcing data from data lake. Create data lineage using Talend TMM.
• Installed, Configured and Maintained the Hadoop cluster for application development and Hadoop ecosystem components like Hive, Pig, HBase, Zookeeper and Sqoop • Extensively worked on commissioning
and decommissioning of cluster nodes, replacing failed disks, file system integrity checks and maintaining cluster data replication.
• Assigning number of mappers and reducers to Map reduce cluster.
• Setting up HDFS Quotas to enforce the fair share of computing resources.
• Configuring and maintaining YARN Schedulers (Fair and Capacity).
• Wrote the shell scripts to monitor the health check of Hadoop daemon services and respond accordingly to any warning or failure conditions.
• Developed stored procedures, triggers in MySQL for lowering traffic between servers & clients.
• Used MySQL workbench, query browser utilities • Configuration of the RAID for the servers. Resource management using the Disk quotas • Responsible for preventive maintenance of the servers on monthly
• Designs, implements and enforces security policies that protect systems and data from access by unauthorized users in Hadoop Environment.
• Investigates security violations and modifies procedures to prevent future incursions.
• Gaining exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: