Committed graduate student offering proven history of leadership and teamwork illustrated through 12 years of contribution to aquaculture sector. Aiming to leverage sustainable aquaculture knowledge combined with dynamic skill set to develop a sustainable aquaculture sector in Nigeria and offer supports to others.
· Margaret McNamara Education Grant 2020.
· 2019 till date: Graduate Teaching Assistant, University of Massachusetts, Boston.
· Newcastle University Oversea Research Scholarship awarded in 2017 for PhD study (not taken up because of funding problems).
· UK Commonwealth Scholarship award for part-time external Master of Science degree at St Andrews University, Scotland UK, 2015/2017.
· Certificate of Achievement (2015/2016). Good Academic Practice (PGT Students). University of St Andrews, Scotland, UK.
· African Entrepreneurship Award (AEA) 2016. Most needed business idea for my region.
· African Entrepreneurship Award (AEA) 2016. Business most likely to succeed in Africa.
· Homburg Institution Scholarship Canada (2013). Courses on Demand. Real Estate Economics certification.
· Nigeria National Youth Service Corp (2010/2011). Certificate of completion.
· Best project award (2008), Education/Accounting department, University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
· Porters' Ministry A.I.F.C.E chaplaincy (2008). Meritorious award for selfless services.
· Nigeria Federation of Catholic Students (NFCS), 2008. Award of Meritorious Service. Member 2004-2008; Treasurer elected 2005/2006.
· Accountancy Students' Association, U.N.N. (2008). Award of service honor. Treasurer elected 2006/2007.
· Oru east L.G.A, Imo State. Award of honor for selfless services. Provost 2 elected. 2006-2008.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: