Seek a position to utilize my skills and abilities in the Computer and Information Technology field as an Analyst in an organization that offers professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible for the success of an organization and strives to bring ideas, integrity and excellence in place. Aiming to leverage my knowledge and abilities to reach organization's goal.
• Performed many ad-hoc analyses and prepared many ad-hoc reports and enhanced the existing reports for the application.
• Prepared the reports on different data areas of the application and connecting the dots on different stats.
• Performed link analysis on complex multi-node data (application, provider and resource) to link and explore the wholistic view of the network.
• Performed co-relation on the link analysis data to explore the possible risks based on the proximity of the node to risky elements.
• Performed Text Mining on application related notes, comments and other textual data at different points in the lifecycle of the application and correlating the text data to denial or approval of an application using Python.
• Helped in resolving many critical issues through my data analysis and giving the better picture of the issue.
• Used many statistical tools and techniques to prepare the stats reports, graphs & charts to better illustrate the results.
• Presented and delegated many project specific business meetings with clients.
• Worked on many other professional duties as assigned.
“Performance Analysis of Application for Security Enhancement using Cryptanalysis” (Vol 4 Issue: 09/09/2017).-IRJET journal
“Graphical Password Authentication using Passfaces“ (Vol 5 Issue 3, March-2015).-IJERA Journal
“Development and Performance Analysis of Dynamic S-Box based AES for data transmission in Next Generation Networks“ (February-2017)-ICCC journal
1. Social Media Analysis: To use PowerBI, Azure Cognitive service and SAS miner to mine data and conduct sentiment analysis for type of feedback provided and explore relationship between variables to infer natural structure in the data.
2. Machine Learning & modeling: To explore inbuilt packages of R-Studio for conducting mathematical and statistical analysis using machine learning algorithm.
3. Social Media Analysis: To infer degree, closeness and betweeness centrality by exploring data by various renowned figure on Facebook and utilizing the information for business development.
4. Management Information Systems: To understand impact of information technology on development of business and retention of customers by drafting the strategy diligently.
5.Data Analytics: To create visual representation of data using Power BI by exploiting its advanced function and deducing it for business development to flourish in the market.
6. Applied Statistics for Business Analytics using SAS: Recognize the relationships between variables to get an insight about how it affects women's health across 100 countries by utilizing data analysis techniques in SAS.
7. System analysis and design: Propose advanced system based on current system's limitations and design interface by incorporating UML design, use case and design test case for quality assurance of application.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: