I credit exceptional communication skills for my ability to produce consistently, even in chaotic environments. I have a candid and genuine nature which allows me to thrive in both process-driven and constantly evolving positions because healthy teams require strong alignment regardless. I've contributed to rapidly growing companies across several industries including Healthcare, Game Development, and IT Support and am constantly seeking ways for the collective to improve. I believe the versatile skillset I've accrued paired with my people-oriented leadership makes an ideal candidate for Program Management.
· Accountable for operations, innovation, and growth of Upwork freelancer partner program consisting of ~650 M365 product support specialists located in over 46 counties world-wide.
· Responsible for org. restructure concept & execution to unify Concierge freelance & Upwork Gig spaces including expansion to Consumer line of business & adoption of chat modality.
· Track & drive key performance indicators (EG: SSAT, Customer Wait Time, Ack2Contact), & remove blockers by engaging across Microsoft partners for best effort customer service.
· Drive recruitment & streamline onboarding pipeline of top industry professionals by redefining freelance contracts & deliverables, revamping suite of training materials, & developing surge staffing model to identify & strategically schedule standby talent at high volume times.
· Transformed use of scheduling tool Humanity to reflect monthly forecasted volume & capacity.
· Facilitate sync schedule & business meetings for international 24/7 operations team monthly.
· Engage stakeholders across multiple Microsoft vendors to drive system investigations, configurations, & new work items for several campaign marketing servers and data warehouses.
· Organize team efforts utilizing Azure Dev Ops as a triage system for daily stand up.
· Partner with Subject Matter Experts to update documentation representing business value streams through creative visuals for a wide audience, while ensuring technical voracity.
· Coordinate & broadcast cyclical data warehouse maintenance & operations in a timely manner.
· Voluntarily drive weekly meetings & employee engagement through our Culture Committee and winner of annual company recognition for most ‘impressions' awarded to coworkers.
Video game graphic art development and outsourcing studio
· Support communications and general project needs of 3 Final Reviewer teams consisting of 3D artists developing highly individualized graphic assets in a fast-paced adaptive environment.
· Compile and submit to client delivery packages consisting of assets in variable development phases for feedback and approval, then additionally alert stakeholders of the update.
· Enter phase development feedback from client to artist across multiple lines of electronic communications and project management softwares including Skype, Slack, Trello, and Jira.
· Plan and execute setup and daily updates of Kanban Boards to track multiple status levels of asset development, further tailoring to display varying project specifics as necessary.
· Manage regular updates of ‘Resource Allocation Spreadsheet' designed to forecast man-days required bi-monthly, per project, using preliminary data estimates from the initiation team.
· Execute creation of new projects and corresponding resource budgets in billing system ‘CoreTime,' and distribute billing codes to local teams in tandem with Indian team counterparts.
· Administration of Jira software including user, task, and project creation, upkeep, and archival.
· Setup, monitor, and control MS Teams channels and their corresponding documentation needs.
· Oversee accuracy of hours billed through weekly configuration and submission of billing report.
Pain Clinic specializing in non-opioidal peri-operative care
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: