Serves as an FMV analyst supporting customers undergoing current operations, including Counter Insurgency Targeting Program (CITP) in the OIR Theater, Irregular Warfare, and other contingency missions in support of military operations.
• Participate in multiple Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance missions to preserve national security and advanced U.S. military and coalition forces.
• Direct troop movement and clandestine missions by identifying high value targets or individuals, identifying conventional and unconventional military installations, facilities, weapon systems, IED placement, orders of battle, fighting positions, military personnel, equipment and defenses, lines of communication, helicopter drop/landing zones, and determined primary/secondary ingress/egress routes for troops on ground.
• Coordinate over 500 air support missions resulting in a reduction of strength and equipment for adversary forces.
• Prepare daily imagery analysis reports and fuse intelligence products for senior officials; vehicle follows, personnel follows, 360 overviews, HVT/HVI follow products, target acquisition, target soaks, pattern of life, compound overviews, strike videos, etc.
• Provide direct support to SOF within Iraq to provide instruction, analytical, and collection focus for refined and opportune targeting products. • Identify information gaps and potential threats by evaluating the relevance and accuracy of gathered information using various intelligence database systems. • Support 24/7 365 operations, accessing and integrating full-motion video data from airborne platforms and worked with imagery analysts to process, analyze, and produce integrated products.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: