Dedicated hospitality professional knowledgeable about best practices in the industry, skilled in Micros, Opera, and Maestro PMS systems. Effective leadership strategies to motivate employee performance and job satisfaction. Well-organized in approaching any problem to investigate causes and determine optimal solutions. Detailed understanding of organizational and regulatory expectations to drive performance.
Hired as assistant general manager to progress into the general manager roll.
Areas of Study:
● English & Communication ● Wine Studies I & II ● Beverage Operations Service
● Contemporary Trends & Issues ● Human Resources Management ● Hospitality Financial Accounting
● Hospitality Operations & Management ● Hospitality Information Systems
● Hospitality Marketing & Business Law ● Hotel & Lodging Management ● Ethics
● Facilities Management ● Catering/Event ● Hospitality Sales management.
2017 “Stars of The Industry: Front of The House Manager of The Year (Small Property)” awarded by The Arizona Lodging and Tourism Association.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: