Serviced-focused General Manager dedicated to giving every guest and employee positive experiences to promote loyalty and repeat business. Orchestrate optimal resource utilization to handle expected operational needs. Sales leader with sound judgment, Great planning abilities and interpersonal communication strengths.
- Coach, develop, empower and lead restaurant managers and a team of 140 employees. Collaborate with Restaurant managers, Team members to deliver relevant subject-matter-expertise.
- Deliver appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees
- Manage a budget of over 6 million dollars in Sales.
- Focus on the guests and team members experience and build a strong culture.
- Analyze financial performance and Ensure financial success of the restaurant through flawless execution. Through POS integration, accurate inventory management.
- Develop strategic business plans by critically analyzing financial, training and overall performance opportunities; present assumptions and recommend objectives and solutions.
- Serve as lead coach developing the future operational leadership
- Focus on effective performance management, leadership development, and conflict management
- Ensure that business is conducted in a manner consistent with the Company's values/culture, legal compliance, standard operating procedures and ethical considerations
- Assist in the development of local store marketing programs that drive sales.
- Build/enhance community leadership programs and community-focused activities closely tied to business objectives
- New Restaurant openings Franchise training manager. Led multiple NROs all over Utah between 2010 and 2012.
- Led all financial areas including sales growth, cost management, and profit growth.
- Responsible for development and tracking of annual performance goals.
- Increased management's effectiveness by orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Built company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Extra curriculum activities :
· Represented the QK Inc. franchise in the Utah County Chamber of Commerce for a year.
· Organize a lot of charities benefiting the local non-profit organizations.
- North Africa's Berber
- English .
Dialects: Moroccan, Middle Eastern.
- Presidential Scholar Award ( Argosy University , Bachelor of Science in Business )
- GM of the Year Award 2011, Highest Sales & Dollar profits increase. (Qk Inc. Denny's Franchise)
- Best Turn over Award 2010. (Qk Inc. Denny's).
- Multiple P.A.C.E Awards (Top 10%-25 %) Performing restaurant - Olive Garden.
- C.I.T Awards WINNER ( Culinary Institute of Tuscany-Italy) . – Olive Garden.
- FY 18 TOP 10 % Diamond Club Ranking. – Olive Garden.
- FY 19Diamond Club Winner
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: