Experience of more than 15 years in the commercial and sales area,
Seasoned General Manager with proven business acumen. Offering strengths in Area of vents with sense of urgency relating to deadlines and fulfillment of customer expectations. Entrepreneurial and quick learner with demonstrated ability to build productive relationships across all levels of organization.
Responsible for supervising the people, processes and operations of Pollo Campero. The General Manager will be in a high profile, high volume and high energy role that will require unique leadership skills. The primary role is to uphold the standards and reputation of the Campero brand while enhancing guest satisfaction and profitability. The position is to create growth opportunities through effective business planning, drive restaurant excellence with continual evaluations, coaching and building effective relationships through mutual trust and respect.
Description of Activities
· Manages P&L's achieving financial goals and business growth plans
· Accountable to maximize daily sales and effectively manage costs, labor and cash control within acceptable budgets
· Utilize knowledge of contracts, accounting, profit and loss, marketing, pricing and operations to coach and drive performance
· Evaluate margins and identify roadblocks to profitability and take appropriate action for solving issues
· The operational basics and standards are adhered to with total commitment and passion
· Oversee staff in all aspects of operations; purchasing, receiving, storing, handling, processing, cooking, packaging, serving and disposing of all food products
· Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and following the restaurant's preventative maintenance programs
· Control restaurant cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures
· Exhibits ownership qualities towards the business
· Manage all employees to maintain high employment quality standards consistent with the brand including, but not limited to, hiring, development, counseling, promotion and discipline and termination as appropriate
· Responsible for keeping the restaurants optimally staffed and employees are fully trained in all aspects of current job by adhering and reinforcing all training programs and certification processes
· Aggressively developments and maintains management team
· Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests
· Ensure a safe working environment to reduce the risk of injury or accidents
· Ensure that restaurant policies and employee performance appraisals are followed and completed on a timely basis
· Serve as an effective communication link between corporate personnel and restaurant personnel
· Knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures
· Work directly with Human Resources in all investigations concerning compliancy, security, risk management, incident/accident, and other breach of policy and/or procedures
· Assure that staff morale is maintained at a high level
· Champions recognition throughout the team
· Monitor customer satisfaction through reports, surveys and mystery shops. Provide reports to all Area Manager and restaurant personnel
· Responsible to take proactive approach to guest relations; i.e. time on floor interacting with guests
· Respond to complaints, taking any and all appropriate action to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests
· Ensure a safe customer environment to reduce the risk of injury or accidents
· Develop initiatives to build sales, profitability and guest counts
· Ensure rollout of system-wide programs are successfully executed properly and timely
· Execute Local Store Marketing initiatives
· Be a positive and productive member of the community and have a strong presence at local organizations and activities
Stay updated on industry trends
• Design and support of marketing strategies for the 6 agencies of the group.
Quito, Guayaquil, Ambato, Ibarra, Lago Agrio, and Santo Domingo.
• Coaching and monitoring of management indicators according to the command board to agency heads
• Attention to suppliers of the different product brands, to develop promotions and sales campaigns.
• Design of the sales budget by agencies, in the strategic and tactical part
• Monitoring compliance with the sales indicator on a daily basis.
• Addressing agency sales supervisors.
• Launch of incentive and motivation plans for the sales team.
• Training for the commercial team
• Attention vip distributors
• Customer service of supermarket chains.
• Development of a store coverage plan for entrepreneurs.
Responsible for Marketing and sales results for Ecuador
• Design of strategies to achieve results
• Administration of 4 supervisors, each with 15 advisers
• Administration of 1 telemarketing supervisor with 30 advisers
• Negotiation with clients and special accounts.
• Administration of management indicators in the commercial area.
• Training the sales force in motivation and sales strategies.
• Structuring of sales teams
• Coordination of BTL activities
• Strategic alliances with service providers
Structuring of processes in the Commercial part, for the Group Companies.
• Organization of the sales force, in Quito, Guayaquil, and Distributors. For the Group Companies.
• Design of coverage strategies by products.
• Reorganization of the Marketing, Marketing and Customer Service Department.
• Negotiation with clients V. P.
• Coordination of launches and special campaigns.
• Training of Sellers and Personnel of the Customer Service Center.
• Strategic Alliances for the Corporation's Business Units
• Design and implement Strategic Marketing and Sales Plan for the commercial area of the company. In MEMBERSHIP AND SERVICES
• The Sales Force was under my responsibility at the national level, 26 offices throughout the country.
• Responsible for the establishment, distribution and fulfillment of sales budgets nationwide
• Administration of the Sales Force, from the hiring, training, setting and achievement of objectives, compliance with sales procedures and management of market information
• Negotiation and Search for Strategic Alliances for Business Units. As a LUBRICATION CENTER, GASOLINE STATION, OPERATIONS CENTER, DRIVING SCHOOL, AND MEMBERSHIP PARTNERS.
Certificate Manager Training Campero Pollo Campero December 2015
ServSafe. February 2016
ServSafe® food protection
The National Restaurant Association Solutions (NRA Solutions) ServSafe Food Protection Certification program provides high-quality food safety exam materials for the restaurant and foodservice industry.
Training in strategies that will improve different areas of the
companies such as sales, marketing, customer loyalty, financial intelligence, systematization of processes to gain free time, creation of high-performance work teams, strategic planning and business intelligence.
Training program to develop online sales
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: