Analytical Security Professional bringing 20 years of experience supporting safety business continuity in a wide range of environments. Highly observant and diligent with high integrity, strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving abilities. Proficient in multiple security systems and open source data collection with advanced interpersonal abilities.
Responsible for monitoring the safety and security of the corporation's employees, facilities and property worldwide. Using variety of tools that range from global access control and alarm monitoring system to various business intelligence sources, open source media, internet and in-house tools, the Operator is required to detect, analyze and alert others regarding any adverse conditions to the corporation and its employees - ranging from extreme weather conditions to political instability, crime, terror, or technical failures.
• Assisting company employees in all concerns that pertain to safety and security.
• Conducting ongoing review of multiple systems and sources to detect potential risks.
• Monitoring travel safety and security of company's employees.
• Investigating alarms and responding by sending patrol, or alerting Fire service or Law Enforcement as needed.
• Compiling daily reports and incident reports.
• Conducting in-depth risk analysis for locations or events.
• Presenting complex risk scenarios are composing potential impact reports for corporate managers upon request.
Six years' experience as a part of a three-person team overseeing safety and security systems for a global material science development company. Preventing property damage and providing safety to employees, subcontractors, and visiting agencies across four states and three countries.
• Actively monitor life safety critical systems for for research and development laboratories.
• Prepare documented safety analysis and review technical safety requirements.
• Dispatch and coordinate emergency operations as needed.
• Conduct ongoing review of alarm monitoring systems and CCTV and dispatch security or notify emergency response as needed.
• Following procedures for managing a variety of incidents, from minor incidents handled at the local level to global crises.
• Tracking any construction or maintenance taking place, ensuring the proper credentials, licensing, or permits to comply with safety standards.
• Responsible for designing and administering employee safety training sessions, including planning, implementing, and participating in emergency response drills.
• Checking security personnel in and out of shifts and maintaining up to date payroll documentation for local physical security personnel.
Patrol regional stores in plain clothes to identify individuals who behave suspiciously, to prevent theft and reduce retail store shrink.
Assisting in the running of the Security and Guides program for multi-business organization in Down Town Long Beach City area. Dispatching, and maintaining large patrol routes through specified city regions to assist visitors, provide security for city events, and assist emergency responders as needed.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: