Independent thinker successfully overseeing a busy front office at a 72 room hotel. Dependable Front Office Supervisor performing multiple tasks, including cash transactions, check-ins and telephone inquiries. Looking to take on new challenges as a Front Desk Clerk with a terrific company.
Front Desk Agent adept at maintaining a high level of hospitality, professionalism and business etiquette.
Bilingual Front Office Supervisor offering a friendly attitude and able to resolve customer complaints and issues quickly. Known for remaining polished and calm in very busy environments and in all types of situations.
Dynamic Office Manager with 2 years of experience in supporting day-to-day operational functions to provide smooth-running business. Highly dependable, ethical and reliable support specialist and leader in blending advanced organizational, technical and business acumen. Dependable in assisting various office staff and customers with eagerness and attentiveness.
Take-charge professional delivering executive support and team leadership to business operations. Dependable and detail-oriented with ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities. Broad experience includes office management, accounting, accounts receivable, invoicing, dispatching, database management, vendor negotiations and contract management. Recognized for exemplary customer service and team collaboration.
• Participated in the selected training and evaluating of all staffing recruitment including all HR aspects of new hire paperwork, payroll, disciplinary action etc.
• Scheduled and Conducted staff and management meetings and prepared agenda.
• Manages daily operations and communicate with all departments and implemented key S.O.P. and safety.
• Resolved guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
• As a Group coordinator I handled Group bookings, Updates group information. Maintained, monitored, and prepared group contract and requirements.
• Worked within the allocated budget for the front office and responsible for coding invoices and submitting to acct. dept. reviewed the profit and loss monthly report with GM to asses and explain expenses to upper management.
• Enforced all cash-handling, check-cashing, credit card policies and Monitoring high balance guest and take appropriate action.
• Prepared revenue and occupancy forecasting. Maximize room revenue and occupancy by reviewing Hotel Daily Status and upcoming forecast.
• Well verse all aspects of Front Office computer system, report generation and analysis, and configuration changes.
• Monitor all summer Club Member special guests and requests.
• Managed all Front Desk agents and ensured that standards and procedures were implemented and met.
• Review daily front office work and activity reports.
• Review Front Desk log book on a daily basis and Initiate immediate action if there's a guest issue.
• Maintained and organized comprehensive filing system with documentation of purchases, vouchering, schedules, forecasts, reports and tracking logs.
• Perform other duties as requested by management.
• Supervision and coordination with the front desk and housekeeping staff
• Scheduling of staff
• Handling of Customer Service concerns
• Handling of marketing promotions in line with Guest Services (i.e., offering
credits and discounts to the selected guests, etc.)
• Handling customer phone calls
• Updating of receivables and payable through the hotel's information system.
• Reconciling credit card payments and daily sales
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: