I love working with people, am very responsible, enthusiastic and able to calmly manage problems and emergencies. My goal is to ensure that people are cared for and feel confident and comfortable in what I do for them.
My career (and my life) has been focused on serving and I am happiest when helping others. Whether as a Director of Operations, meeting customer needs, experiencing the joy of teaching children or in my current position as First Mate on a large yacht (responsible for the safety and well-being of the owners, their family and guests), I take pride in making sure all is well.
Volunteering is a very important part of my life. I am happy to be an active volunteer with our local fire and rescue and recently completed a mural (11'x13' at their main station), helping to plan and design it as well.
Knowing and working with friends at the local fire department who have chosen to work at Alaska Airlines, I am excited at the prospect of becoming an Alaska Airlines Flight Attendant. I am well qualified with a positive outlook and a drive to serve, assist and ensure that customers have a safe and enjoyable experience on board. I love to fly but also appreciate the help Alaska Airlines provides to local communities, along with its superior performance record and the excellent reputation it upholds.
I would be so grateful and proud to be a part of Alaska Airlines and serve as a Flight Attendant.
* Service to others is my motto and am driven to help and motivate
* I am affable and can "read" people to assess their needs
* Always willing to take direction and complete tasks but also can take the reins to lead
* Analyzing problems and creating solutions come easily to me
* I am very comfortable and confident speaking in public
* Trained in CPR, First Aid, BLS and healthcare provider
* I am ready to help in adverse conditions
* While working on large yacht, I am responsible for safety and happiness of passengers.
I am currently enjoying work as First Mate on 80 foot yacht.
Responsible for all food preparation, presentation and service, my goal is to make sure everyone is happy with every meal I provide.
Safety is first and foremost in caring for all passengers while on board.
I am able to secure the boat properly when arriving and departing ports of call and am able to easily jump off and onto boat to do so.
During rough seas, I easily handle myself and also ensure that passengers are in a safe area.
* I managed and directed operations for a corporation serving government agencies in software development and processing data.
* While acquiring new customers I was also responsible for providing customer service and support to agencies.
* With over 50,000 parking citations processed per year, I directed, trained and worked alongside the team interfacing with the public who called for help and to dispute parking citations. It was a daily goal to help the unhappy callers become happy with the answers we provided; approximately 100 plus calls per day and over 200 disputes per day.
* With approximately 50,000 traffic citations per month, I was the court liaison and processing manager, and was responsible for ensuring that state and local laws were strictly followed.
* I was an instructor at a private school with focus on teaching with kindness and patience and ensuring each child's success.
* I managed the curriculum and instructed students in music (both voice and reading).
* My creativity was engaged in producing 10+ programs per year.
* I very much enjoyed teaching piano to students.
* Managing the art curriculum, I also taught principals of art & in different mediums.
* I managed and organized a yearly show displaying student art
* Recently completed, I painted an 11 x 13 foot mural at our local fire station honoring those lost in the 9/11 attacks. I designed the mural and helped to design the memorial, which incorporated a 6 foot long iron beam from one of the Twin Towers. This project was months long and a once in a lifetime experience. I am thankful to have been given this opportunity to serve the fire department and our community.
* I successfully trained for and completed several full marathons.
* I love to play the piano and also have taught many students to play.
* An accomplished artist, I have works shown on Orcas Island (WA) and owned by several collectors.
* Am happy to have facilitated the completion of two separate kidney donations in 2004.
* I donate platelets regularly and am gratified to have the good health to do so.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: