Diligent and driven financial manager who has achieved success in a variety of roles with increasing levels of responsibility. An effective communicator and team-builder with strong analytical, management and organizational skills.
- Obtained CPA license February 1992
- Awarded 2011 Leader of the Year
- Awarded Spoonhead recognition in 1997 and 2002, an award given to ten Leadership individuals for their accomplishments in that year.
- Reduced salary expense by creating staffing templates to help the nursing units proactively adjust staffing to volume. This is the primary tool used by all nursing units in managing labor.
- Promoted from Sr. Accountant to Sr. Financial Analyst to Finance Manager.
- Led the planning and implementation of the annual budget.
- Analyzed growth and expense trends to prepare the Multiyear Model (3 historical years and 10 future years).
- Created executive analysis reports highlighting business issues, potential risks and profit opportunities.
- Co-presented to leadership on specific reimbursement rules going into effect and ways leadership can have an impact on them.
- Taught financial class to leadership highlighting how to read financial reports, primary areas to focus attention, and ways to improve variances.
- Designed and created daily, biweekly and monthly labor per unit of volume reports.
- Identified operational processes inefficiencies and recommended necessary improvements. Appointed to a Cost Reduction Team by executive leadership.
- Created detailed financial models and analytical tools to facilitate variance analysis.
- Assisted in the implementation of two budget software systems and a revenue management system.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: