Goal-driven Sales Management professional bringing 22-year career history and proven track record of strategic business growth and product marketing. Adept at cultivating productive client relationships through positive rapport, tailored solutions, and client engagement.
• Successfully liquidated hundreds of units at auction nationwide each month while minimizing loss
• Accurately determined appropriate value of each vehicle before sale day to make informed decision to sell or counteroffer in a fast pace auction environment utilizing IAA values and market trend
• Maintaining business relationships with wholesale buyers, Dealerships owners, and dealer principles and auction staff
• Performed pre-sale and post-sale audits ensuring COAF integrity
• Work with auction coordinators to approve work orders for Mechanical Services Shop, Body Shop and Detailing
• Review expenses and reconcile inventory
• Provide accurate after-sale report info for auction and internal team ensuring better performance next sale
• Reconciling expense detail reports
• Forecasted and tracked marketing and sales trends
• Assessed consumer needs and buying habits to identify potential markets and product demand variables
• Gathered competitor data, analyzing pricing, product sales, and marketing strategies
• Increased audience engagement with brand websites by finding and integrating relevant videos, tweets and other online
Leading a sales team of 12 that exceeded annual sales quota by $500,000 consistently. Recognized as the number one sales location in southeast 2012-2017 by executing effective sales processes and strategies delivering interpersonal customer service resulting within a 30% sales referral monthly.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: